napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest workout

I do have issues keeping the wrist straight. If I put it where it needs to be, I feel like I'm going to drop the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have someone spot you. You wont drop it. It feels that way but you wont. Start using wrist wraps actually. Even though its a press movment wrap up on tha bar and get used to the motion a bit. I agree dumbbells have a great development for chest but the bar will also build mass you just will not get without it.

Have someone spot you. You wont drop it. It feels that way but you wont. Start using wrist wraps actually. Even though its a press movment wrap up on tha bar and get used to the motion a bit. I agree dumbbells have a great development for chest but the bar will also build mass you just will not get without it.

Cause if i dont use a compression wrap or wrist straps My wrist feels terrible and i can barely go over a few plates.

I actually just picked up some straps and also wraps. The wraps have helped with OHP but I haven't tried it with bench yet. Looks like I have to next session.

I actually just picked up some straps and also wraps. The wraps have helped with OHP but I haven't tried it with bench yet. Looks like I have to next session.

Ya dude try it. Strap in tight and see what you think. Idk what id do if I didnt. And even if tha wont help and you just say fuck bench not a huge deal man. I use the hammer strength press a lot too.

If wrists hurt wrap them and go with a lighter weight until you build up enough strength to go heavier, you will be strengthening you wrists the in the process. Work on the form

Top Bottom