napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Loyd

I remember him telling Piana he gets big with pop tarts and soda or something stupid. God sometimes I try not to hate the kid but today I hate him [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not pop tart is commonly used in the bodybuilding world, lol. Sounds crazy but its utilized to carb up and sodium load pre competitions and is very cheap, taste good and does not make you feel bloated. Not sure about soda tho, and i still hate Bostin

Believe it or not pop tart is commonly used in the bodybuilding world, lol. Sounds crazy but its utilized to carb up and sodium load pre competitions and is very cheap, taste good and does not make you feel bloated. Not sure about soda tho, and i still hate Bostin

Oh I love them. Any carb can help but that little shit acts like its his main food or something. Like was said above, he wants people to think he doesn't have to try. I wouldn't be surprised if he deliberately spouted BS because it was humorous to see who listens to him. I eat ice cream and cookies myself and love pop tarts. But that's at night when all is said and done and good nutrition has been consumed. It's just my treat for a hard days work. I mean I drink monsters before workouts but I don't make videos saying I get big on sugary energy drinks. He's just a piece of shit, but he's young so I have to give him a little slack for being dumb

Oh I love them. Any carb can help but that little shit acts like its his main food or something. Like was said above, he wants people to think he doesn't have to try. I wouldn't be surprised if he deliberately spouted BS because it was humorous to see who listens to him. I eat ice cream and cookies myself and love pop tarts. But that's at night when all is said and done and good nutrition has been consumed. It's just my treat for a hard days work. I mean I drink monsters before workouts but I don't make videos saying I get big on sugary energy drinks. He's just a piece of shit, but he's young so I have to give him a little slack for being dumb

Ya fuck that fool BL, hes a complete tool and doesnt give a dam how many people he drags down with him. Saying goes misery loves company, i cant stand it. If he wants to take that road himself, then fine go ahead an i respect his decision and more power to him. But once he spreads that concept to others as if this is a healthy decision, all respect goes out the window. Especially under age, impressionable young men or women, that shit really grinds my gears...

Yes, you have a point there. I used pop tarts before prejudging myself, but pop tarts are not exactly an ideal source for carbs daily lol

Even pre contest. Shit I'd use honey or something. Even maple syrup. More carbs/sugar per serving by far.

Idk pop tarts have a place for hard gainers and dudes looking for a caloric brick in my opninion. Other than that I think they are an easy out.

I don't like it when guys say rich Piana does it. We all know clearly his goal is not to compete or be lean. He has said it many a time. So usually you can't expect to aplly his methods to you're situation and be sucessfull.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Basically you can just substitute the word sugar with insulin. Sure it's a good way to restore glycogen and shuttle in amino acids to the muscle, but in the video I'm referring to there's no explanation at all. Rich Piana just asks him "so you say you got big on pop tarts... Is that true?" Or something like that.... And he's just like "yeah." Lol

Not going to lie, I bring a pop tart to work when bulking. On my way to the gym is a pop tart and a protein shake lol.

What's sad is guys will actually try to eat fucking pop tarts and soda to bulk..then we see threads like please help!

I'm bulking but.i look like I ate a 33" tire

What's sad is guys will actually try to eat fucking pop tarts and soda to bulk..then we see threads like please help!

I'm bulking but.i look like I ate a 33" tire

They take the IIFYM acronym to the extreme and give it a bad name. Flexible dieting is about getting in AT LEAST 80% bro or "clean" foods and allowing yourself to fit in some things that aren't considered bodybuilding fare. People are just ignorant is all :).

"Guize, why am I getting fat, have no energy in the gym, and can't poop?" ... well, because your carbs consist of table sugar, you're getting zero micronutrients, and your go-to post workout meal is a big mac.

They take the IIFYM acronym to the extreme and give it a bad name. Flexible dieting is about getting in AT LEAST 80% bro or "clean" foods and allowing yourself to fit in some things that aren't considered bodybuilding fare. People are just ignorant is all :).

"Guize, why am I getting fat, have no energy in the gym, and can't poop?" ... well, because your carbs consist of table sugar, you're getting zero micronutrients, and your go-to post workout meal is a big mac.

Exactly bro. I go round and round with people all the time about IIFYM. I have a write up here on it actually. The proper way to implement it is pretty much like you describe and not eating what the fuck you want all day long. You will automatically eat clean by default to make your macros work anyways and still concentrate on hitting the numbers. IIFYM and flexible dieting is about allowing leniency in your diet plan without compromising results. Basically making room for things like a serving of ice cream, a couple slices of pizza, a burger, pop tarts, whatever...but not all at once in the same day lol

Exactly bro. I go round and round with people all the time about IIFYM. I have a write up here on it actually. The proper way to implement it is pretty much like you describe and not eating what the fuck you want all day long. You will automatically eat clean by default to make your macros work anyways and still concentrate on hitting the numbers. IIFYM and flexible dieting is about allowing leniency in your diet plan without compromising results. Basically making room for things like a serving of ice cream, a couple slices of pizza, a burger, pop tarts, whatever...but not all at once in the same day lol

Perfectly said, my friend!

Top Bottom