napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Congratulations to our newest moderators...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Thank you to everyone who gave recommendations, showed interest and for just being a part of the Adrenaline Rush Family and helping us to grow each and every day. There were so many good candidates to choose from and making a decision was very difficult. I want to be sure to reiterate, once again, that if you were not selected, please do not be upset or take it personal. This is not a one time offer. There will be more mods and staff members added but for the time being, these are the new four moderators selected:

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

NY Robo

Angelo

TX Terror

JM750

All four are well respected by all of you, are trustworthy and great leaders and fully deserve this opportunity. I am very proud to announce them as the newest Adrenaline Rush staff members.

Thank you guys. I'm happy and honored to be a moderator here at AR.

For all of you who reccomended me, I can't appreciate you enough. Seriously. I've said it before and Il say it again, I am just happy to be here and hope I can contribute and help everyone I can.

A side note... I like to write, so if any of you want to see my take or in depth opinion on something let me know. I'd be happy to put some time into some write ups.

We continue to build this board better and better. We are going to have one epic community here at AR.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Congratulations to those selected! I'm very happy with these choices, and it will be very nice having you guys on our staff here at AR. If any of you have any moderation questions, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you out

Thanks to all our AR brothers & sisters for you are the reasons why we strive as a community to become the best forums of its kind on the entire planet ! Things will only become better as we become stronger as a family, know this. I am here for anyone that needs anything at anytime, and will do all that i can in my power to make sure you are all safe and have the most accurate information possible at all times. And thanks to our founder and leader Dylan who always goes above and beyond to make this place we call home a safe and enjoyable place to be for all who want to be here. For without him who knows where alot of us would be..

Congratulations to those selected! I'm very happy with these choices, and it will be very nice having you guys on our staff here at AR. If any of you have any moderation questions, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you out

Thanks bro much appreciated, im sure questions will come up and am glad to have you in our corner for sure.

Top Bottom