napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Congratulations to our newest moderators...

Congrats guys! I have nothing but respect for all of you, well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I am totally honored. I don't really take this stuff easy. I've always been the kind of guy who hated getting presents from a loved one because I never feel deserving of stuff like that. But I love to give. And I love seeing a person's face when I do give to them.
Anyway, thanks to all who voted for me and to the team who believed I would be a good fit. I don't claim to know it all. I still learn stuff every day. But I'm always happy to help where I can.
A little about me:

I'm 51 yrs old. Have been lifting on and off since I was 16 yrs old and Arnold was just hitting the bodybuilding scene. I have been on many boards. Open source and private boards. None of them compare to the quality of ppl we have here, nor the staff and owner of AR. I seriously mean that. This is the only board I go to now.
I struggled with alcoholism all my life. I made many bad mistakes along the way, and paid the consequences. The one thing I never do is Fuck anyone. I do not believe in that shit. This December will mark my 3rd year of being alcohol free.That's right. Sober. It is also when I got back into lifting seriously. Being on boards with people who have similar problems and also the same goals is what keeps me straight. Yes, it is all you guys who help me. Since I been involved with this life style, I never even think about picking up. It don't happen. For that, I can say Im very proud. I'm also a very humble man.

If any of you guy need someone to talk to about anything, do not hesitate to pm me. I been thru a lot of shit in my life. I understand lives problems are not always easy to deal with. Also, for anyone who wants to get a lil more personal, and see some of my transformation, you can go to my profile and I have a small folder with some progress pics that I will continue to update.

Again, thank you to all of you for accepting me into your kingdom. I'm still just a regular guy at heart tho…...
Congrats bro... Well deserved!

Congrats guys. I can't say that your new rank will make me respect you more, as I have always respected everyone here as a high standard. That's what makes this place great. We have the best there is and I feel I can trust the mods and normal people all the same. Good luck and make us proud.

Congrats guys. I can't say that your new rank will make me respect you more, as I have always respected everyone here as a high standard. That's what makes this place great. We have the best there is and I feel I can trust the mods and normal people all the same. Good luck and make us proud.

+1..........

Top Bottom