napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pins!

21infantry

Okay guys looking for a nice discreet source on obtaining pins. Always used the one the docs gave me, I don't have any left. Also recommendations on type of syringe.

Thanks

Okay guys looking for a nice discreet source on obtaining pins. Always used the one the docs gave me, I don't have any left. Also recommendations on type of syringe.

Thanks
www.gpzservices.com

That is who I use. You can get bulk packs with your drawing needle and then add in your inject needle with it.

I always get 100 pack of 1.5 inch 22g with the extra 25g 1.5 inch needles to inject with

gpzmedlab.com

I cant remember what I am using I think nipro but I found a terumo in my bag of tricks that I like way better than the ones I am actually using now a lot easier to plunge and loads easier as well.

www.gpzservices.com

That is who I use. You can get bulk packs with your drawing needle and then add in your inject needle with it.

I always get 100 pack of 1.5 inch 22g with the extra 25g 1.5 inch needles to inject with

them or use http://www.allegromedical.com/ .Always have 2 places due to sometimes out of stock uses. Last time gpz was out of insulin pins for over a month, so i had to go backup plan

I use allegro as well Dylan, great service and fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

yes and they have a HUGE selection as well... they are my new favorite although i do like gpz, allegro is a better company to me

Just wanted to reverify guys with the right Pin itself 25g 1 1/2 websites keep on saying its a dental gauge?

Just wanted to reverify guys with the right Pin itself 25g 1 1/2 websites keep on saying its a dental gauge?

^Gauge would be based on your preference, higher being thinner and my preference is 25g either 1-1.5in. i order mine from allegro medical, as far as dental vs medical not sure if theres any difference but i cannot say for sure.

I use 23, pushes out just a little faster than 25. But like dude said it's what your comfortable with.

5fdp

Top Bottom