First cycle need help Dylan and guys

Rambo

I am 40 years old act like I'm in my 20s
height 6,2 Wait is 195 pounds of Irish beef
Body fat around 12 to 14 percent
Been lifting around 12 years
Zero knowledge of steroids before I've found this form
Thanks Dylan for making the YouTube videos that's how I was lucky enough to find you guys. Can you just go over this and make sure I'm doing it right i've got the information from here. This will be my first cycle so I want to go test only .

1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 350mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 hcg 1000 ius

Pct 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Mk-2866 25mg a day

Gw-501516 20mg a day

Is there anything else I have left out
Thanks guys

Thanks Dylan for making the YouTube videos that's how I was lucky enough to find you guys. Can you just go over this and make sure I'm doing it right i've got the information from here. This will be my first cycle so I want to go test only .

1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg week
11-14 hcg 1000 ius

Pct 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Cycle assist

Mk-2866 25mg a day

Gw-501516 20mg a day

Thanks guys

everything looks nice... very cut and dry, conservative but will get the job done... you can probably drop the cycle assist in this pct since you never used an oral on cycle...

what are your goals from the cycle?

Definitely looks like a good layout. When is your target starts date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set up looks good and just right for a first cycle. Looks like you did some research before deciding to take the plunge. Kudos :).

Thanks for getting back to me Dillion. Not too sure what to suspect maybe put on some size. I just want to take things slowly. And see how I get on. I will keep you updated. Cheers mate

Hi testdude63
Can't take any credit for that got all my research from this forum being studying it for the last while.
It's a great forum for helping people
Cheers mate

Hi testdude63
Can't take any credit for that got all my research from this forum being studying it for the last while.
It's a great forum for helping people
Cheers mate

Well, take credit for the fact that you actually took the advice. A lot of novices tend to be a little naive, ask for advice, and don't follow it. Glad you're going to take the advice. There are some good bros on here!

1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg week
11-14 hcg 1000 ius

Pct 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Cycle assist

Mk-2866 25mg a day

Gw-501516 20mg a day

Thanks guys

Look pretty good ecept I would run your hcg weeks 10-12 instead. Thats my personal preference and What works bedt for me. Other thanthst looks solid! Keep us posted

I think your layout looks great. You've definitely done your homework and the cycle is well planned. Very nice job!

Thanks RickRock
All the information you have posted has helped me a lot
So cheers for that mate

I know this is a stupid question what is cycle assist?
Also do I need to get my bloods done after my cycle?
Thank you

Google cycle assist CEL. CEL is the company. Cycle assist is the product. Run it while on orals to help support your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

Don't hijack other people's threads please. You've done this on several threads now. Please start your own if you have a question

Top Bottom