napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pins!

Okay guys looking for a nice discreet source on obtaining pins. Always used the one the docs gave me, I don't have any left. Also recommendations on type of syringe.

Thanks

NY hooked me up with a legit place Ill see if i can find my email to where it was

Any of you guys use Terumo pins? I've been using Nipros and they are pretty awesome. Ordered some Terumo needles and BD barrels to give them a "shot".

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Any of you guys use Terumo pins? I've been using Nipros and they are pretty awesome. Ordered some Terumo needles and BD barrels to give them a "shot".

ive used terumo for a very long time... they are great quality

I use Nipros and I doubt I will ever change!

I use Nipros and I doubt I will ever change!
They are like butter. Love the Nipros.

Heard really good things about Terumo so I figured I would try them out too. BD needles are fucking HORRIBLE! Their barrels are nice though.

Buy them on med-vet.com, that is where I order mine. No questions asked. Got 100 3cc syringe 21x1.5" BD along with 100 18x1 for drawing and 100 21x1 for delt injections. All for like $45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allegro has a better variety with syringes, needles and tips. For 1ml or less, I go with the 27g 5/8" to the outer quad so I can see what I'm doing. If you use the 1ml syringe with the 27g needle, it pushes oil just fine. They now call this a "shallow IM" injection in the TRT world.

Allegro has a better variety with syringes, needles and tips. For 1ml or less, I go with the 27g 5/8" to the outer quad so I can see what I'm doing. If you use the 1ml syringe with the 27g needle, it pushes oil just fine. They now call this a "shallow IM" injection in the TRT world.

i agree... they have a huge variety... one of the biggest your going to find

^Just placed another order from allegro yesterday got some 18gx1 and some 25gx1 and some alcohol wipes. They had a 99 cent shipping special came to less than $30

^Just placed another order from allegro yesterday got some 18gx1 and some 25gx1 and some alcohol wipes. They had a 99 cent shipping special came to less than $30

thats really nice because most places selling pins really get you on the shipping and allegro does not

Terumo is pretty much what I use exclusively

just got another email from allegro and the 99 cents shipping is still going on

^Sweet, i just got a shipment out of nowhere last night and was pleasantly surprised. I literally was out picking up some food and received an email stating it was on the way via UPS and when i arrived at home 30 minutes later it was sitting right in front my door. Extremely fast shipping

Top Bottom