napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar vs Winstrol

Re: RE: Re: Anavar vs Winstrol

TX TERROR said:
You wanna use both but make sure you go suppository method. Works the best.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
lmao!!

Best weight loss stack:

Test Cyp 500mg EW
Tren E 500mg EW
Tren A 100mg ED
Mast E 500mg EW
Mast P 100mg ED
Arimidex .5mg EOD
TNE/TRNE before every workout
1500 calories a day. Protein should equal your weight in grams.

Fuck Winstrol and Anavar, those are for girls.

ima try it my way. steroids + no cardio and ima eat mostly chicken and chocolate.

people will think im crazy but try DBOL plus cheeze pizza, eggs, and asparagus diet. you also have to do goblet squats on the top of the squat racks on your tippy toes. i found this burns the most calories efficiently because you are forced to balance your excess belly weight.

I am a huge fat guy and ima do a cycle of test and proviron. now... which steroid will get me more cut-like results without doing any cardio and okay diet... winstrol or anavar? and dont say its not gana work. just post which one works better for cutting and dont give me any bs.

winstrol and anavar arent cutting roids they are for Bulking. something like DBol or Anadrol is much better suited for cutting.

I am a huge fat guy and ima do a cycle of test and proviron. now... which steroid will get me more cut-like results without doing any cardio and okay diet... winstrol or anavar? and dont say its not gana work. just post which one works better for cutting and dont give me any bs.

Ok little bro.. the true answer is neither. But get some phenbuterol and stack that into an ECA stack.

people will think im crazy but try DBOL plus cheeze pizza, eggs, and asparagus diet. you also have to do goblet squats on the top of the squat racks on your tippy toes. i found this burns the most calories efficiently because you are forced to balance your excess belly weight.
Boy you trying to make a fart cloud that will peel the fat right off lol

You wanna use both but make sure you go suppository method. Works the best.

Hillarious..you can crush the tablets and dump the powder into an enema bag. A roid enema for the roids! yeaowww....i am getting cut just thinking about it!

Hillarious..you can crush the tablets and dump the powder into an enema bag. A roid enema for the roids! yeaowww....i am getting cut just thinking about it!
Hahahahahahahahahahahah holy shit....

Boy you trying to make a fart cloud that will peel the fat right off lol

exactly. the key to fat burning is to increase your crappy foods to elevate the temperature of your flatulence..

also, make sure to sleep with a thick comforter at night, and in the middle of the night Dutch Oven yourself and do 10 sets of Vaccuum breaths with abs..

Hi , i am new to this forum i just want your advice on my cycle.
I am in 4th week of my var cycle, i sm taking var@50 mg ed and 200 mg of test prop per week
I was just wondering to add some caffeine to the cycle.
Would it have some positive effect in fat liss pr not.

Hi , i am new to this forum i just want your advice on my cycle.
I am in 4th week of my var cycle, i sm taking var@50 mg ed and 200 mg of test prop per week
I was just wondering to add some caffeine to the cycle.
Would it have some positive effect in fat liss pr not.

It will just curb your appetite. For fat loss I would add some GW to your stack. Not only will it help cut fat, but improve your lipid profile.

Top Bottom