napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pins!

^Sweet, i just got a shipment out of nowhere last night and was pleasantly surprised. I literally was out picking up some food and received an email stating it was on the way via UPS and when i arrived at home 30 minutes later it was sitting right in front my door. Extremely fast shipping

nice bro.. im going to order again now as well

Okay guys looking for a nice discreet source on obtaining pins. Always used the one the docs gave me, I don't have any left. Also recommendations on type of syringe.

Thanks

Quick question, does it matter if you use the same pin to extract test C then deca? Wouldn't deca be contaminated?

Yes like ny said, its fine to use the same needle to draw up different compounds into the same syringe.Just make sure you are changing pins to inject.

Quick question, does it matter if you use the same pin to extract test C then deca? Wouldn't deca be contaminated?

yeah you can do it, but i like to overdraw and then push all the air out back into bottle. for instance if im gonna pin 0.5ml i pull to like 1ml then push down to 0.5ml..

I use gpz. It's fast and discreet. 3cc terumo syringe/ 25g @1 inch for delts. 18g @1.5 inch to draw.

Those pins were out of stock when I ordered two weeks ago. But they just emailed me that they are in stock. I went with the nipro and like them just fine. Terumo next time hopefully though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah you can do it, but i like to overdraw and then push all the air out back into bottle. for instance if im gonna pin 0.5ml i pull to like 1ml then push down to 0.5ml..

I do the same thing for the first vial I draw from, to remove the air

Those pins were out of stock when I ordered two weeks ago. But they just emailed me that they are in stock. I went with the nipro and like them just fine. Terumo next time hopefully though.

Nipro is the best. Love those pins.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nipro is the best. Love those pins.

I read that nipro syringes are the best and terumo needles were the best. But I have no complaints with nipro yet. Maybe a few are a little dull, where I have to press a fraction harder than others. But most are butter pinning.

I read that nipro syringes are the best and terumo needles were the best. But I have no complaints with nipro yet. Maybe a few are a little dull, where I have to press a fraction harder than others. But most are butter pinning.

You can't go wrong with either of those.
Just stay away from BD needles. They suck now. BD barrels are awesome, but their pins are horrible.

Okay guys looking for a nice discreet source on obtaining pins. Always used the one the docs gave me, I don't have any left. Also recommendations on type of syringe.

Thanks

I know i know... GPZ... blah blah.

Here is what I do. I order from californiaveterinarysupply.com (may have misspelled that. just google it....)
I have two German Shepherds that I but shit for too and I stock up on some goodies. Shipping is fast. People are great. Wider selection than GPZ for sure...
Cant go wrong. Get my pins and some dog shampoo while i'm at it.

If you got pets its great.

I complained about one needle being bent lol. I was just in an asshole mood that day and they reshipped me a whole new order for free. pretty cool.

I use allegro medical. Never have had a prob. Buddy buys from there as well. Ha should I not?

Top Bottom