napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol test cycle advice

Sharpthing

I am looking for opinions /advice on running a dianabol test cycle. I am thinking about throwing proviron in as well to help with estro on top of aromasin pct will be aromasin and clomid,nolva ect...

I am looking for opinions /advice on running a dianabol test cycle. I am thinking about throwing proviron in as well to help with estro on top of aromasin pct will be aromasin and clomid,nolva ect...

where are you sitting at stats wise now? age/height/weight/body fat? what other cycles have you ran and what's the ultimate goal from this cycle?

6ft
190lbs
15-16% bf
42 years old
This will be a future cycle after I have dropped at least another2% bf.
At that point I want to bulk up.

Do you have any previous cycle history? What about your lifting experience?

Test cyp 300-400mg per week for 12 weeks would be a perfect start. You'll get mixed reviews about adding dbol the first go round. I say give it a try. 30mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks. Make sure your diet and training are on point. Diet can really help keep side effects in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6ft
190lbs
15-16% bf
42 years old

Your stats look good once you shed that extra couple percent. As for the dbol... its a preferential thing. Some like dbol, some tbol, some adrol. I cant tell you which would be a best choice but remember to run an AI throughout your whole cycle, be it test only or test with the addition of an oral.

Good luck and keep us posted man

Let's try to get you down to around 12%. Once there, I think a good clean bulk would be ideal. Dbol will give the illusion of adding more than it actually does (both muscle and fat) when a lot of it is water retention.

I say shred those couple extra lbs and get yourself set up nicely by getting that diet dialed in to the T. Then you'll be ready.

I agree. Double your water intake too. 1 Gallon min when on dbol. Any water you pick up can be striped away with 20mg lasix for maybe 4-8 days. After cycle.Then those big muscles you built will will define up for you. I always liked bol because I seem to laugh a lot when I am on it. It is thrilling with gains, and slapping plates on with in 2 weeks.

Dbol will definitely get you gains. Just keep the ai on point and diet or you will pack on a lot of water weight.

6ft
190lbs
15-16% bf
42 years old

Work on getting that bodyfat down, and then here would be a good cycle setup

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-4 Dbol 40mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Proviron 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg per day

While you are trying to get that bodyfat down before starting this cycle, I would recommend running a sarms teiple stack to help with this

GW 20mg ED
S4 50mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

Let's try to get you down to around 12%. Once there, I think a good clean bulk would be ideal. Dbol will give the illusion of adding more than it actually does (both muscle and fat) when a lot of it is water retention.

I say shred those couple extra lbs and get yourself set up nicely by getting that diet dialed in to the T. Then you'll be ready.

^ This is incorrect, definitely no illusions about muscle mass acquisition, this is how i personally run dbol with minimizing water and retaining optimal amounts of muscle..

Personally for orals i opt for Dbol and always run it with test (sometimes additionalcompunds).. Its definitely NOT for everybody, i cannot stress this enough, and you really gotta know your shit to maximize the results. The reason i do this is because ive ran it so many times and ive learned from experience a few tricks along the way that allows me to keep alot of the gains, while keeping the water retention to a minimum (as minimal as dbol will allow) Remember Dbols main components are protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. I never run dbol more than 4 weeks at 30mg/day and I run an aromatise inhibitor higher than i would normally with say a basic test cycle (or any other cycle for that matter) aromasin @ 12.5-25mg ED while on Dbol (after Dbol i cut back to 12.5mg EOD aromasin) , i properly maintain a clean diet high in protein and up my calories (3500/4000) keeping it low in sodium, sodium intake is a big factor. I also up my water intake from a gallon a day to about two and a half gallons, believe it or not the more water you drink the less you will retain. I also increase cardio intensity and implement this daily and usually double from what i do when im not taking Dbol. I also utilize the hot tub i have in my backyard twice a day every day at 104 degrees and soak 45min-1hr, allowing myself to sweat like a whore at sunday mass (there are multiple ways of forcing yourself to sweat, this is just my choice and most convenient), which helps me shed even more water (sometimes 2-3 pounds in one soak no BS) Then after 4 weeks i come off dbol while remaining on testosterone(and possible other compounds) i up my caloric intake from (3500/4000) to (5500/6000) but now i increase my carb intake along with. The reason i increase calories by so much is because once dbol passes from your system your body needs to compensate in order to maintain your new size and muscle mass. People tend to remain at the same caloric intake at this point which i believe is the factor as to why people do not keep alot of Dbol gains. After all is said and done, it is still very difficult to maintain the additional mass if one does not maintain their new caloric maintenance. And this is where i myself tend to recede unfortunately, but alot of gains are keepable none the less. I must advise that i do have an extreme metablosim, which may have an effect on the overall results. And lets not forget how dbol make yous feel, and when one feels that great mentally it will definitely have a dramatic impact on your workouts and the body, which in turn will give better end results. I can only speak for what works for me and my body personally, but i hope this clarifys the true potential that Dbol has. And in the end everything will be dose dependent per person and based on personal goals..

I agree. Double your water intake too. 1 Gallon min when on dbol. Any water you pick up can be striped away with 20mg lasix for maybe 4-8 days. After cycle.Then those big muscles you built will will define up for you. I always liked bol because I seem to laugh a lot when I am on it. It is thrilling with gains, and slapping plates on with in 2 weeks.

^Very good tip on the lasix bro, as a matter of fact me and your father have discussed this and because of him i had already been considering possibly implementing this into my dbol regiments if ever required.

Top Bottom