napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coffee

C

cbbram00

What do you put in your coffee?

This is an area in my diet that needs improvement. French vanilla creamer just has too much sugar. I read the nutrition info for the fat/sugar free version and it just seems like a lot of junk. I'm not quite ready to go black so what do you recommend?

Honestly I use coffee mate italian sweet cream creamer and a lot of it. Thats one thing I dont worry much about. But then again I dont drink it ALL day

Honestly I use coffee mate italian sweet cream creamer and a lot of it. Thats one thing I dont worry much about. But then again I dont drink it ALL day
That was my thinking... I'm just trying to make some improvements

A good way to do coffee on a diet is to put cinnamon in the grounds when brewing (about 3/4 teaspoon for a full pot and then use agave nectar or stevia to sweeten and very little skim if youre watching your weight. But I prefer cream

A good way to do coffee on a diet is to put cinnamon in the grounds when brewing (about 3/4 teaspoon for a full pot and then use agave nectar or stevia to sweeten and very little skim if youre watching your weight. But I prefer cream
Yeah my ex wife has been telling me about Agave nectar... Gonna have to try it

I'm not a bean juice guy don't even care for the smell but now my wife is a big fan and she has use flavored stevia flavored drops she has one that is vanilla cream that I use with cinnamon in my oatmeal good stuff

I'm not a bean juice guy don't even care for the smell but now my wife is a big fan and she has use flavored stevia flavored drops she has one that is vanilla cream that I use with cinnamon in my oatmeal good stuff
Hmmm... Gonna have to Google stevia... Never heard of it

Stevia is great. It's natural, and taste just like it's original version. I have a friend close by that grows it and it's good.

Stevia is great. It's natural, and taste just like it's original version. I have a friend close by that grows it and it's good.
I recall Dylan talking about sweet leaf so I'm assuming that's what he was talking about (stevia)

drink it black! thats the way to go. a few times a week i add artifical sweeter and cream .But 8 out of 10 times i go black.

drink it black! thats the way to go. a few times a week i add artifical sweeter and cream .But 8 out of 10 times i go black.
I may have to just be a man and suck it up right? I'm 45 and it's hard for me to get rid of that extra fat... The sugar ain't helping

I personally like to add butter and cocoanut oil... I cant remember the exact name, but it taste great. When I run a high fat diet, this is a staple.

I make a protein shake with milk and use that in my coffee like creamer...I use syntha 6 vanilla for this, I believe Rickrock touched on this a few months back aswell

I make a protein shake with milk and use that in my coffee like creamer...I use syntha 6 vanilla for this, I believe Rickrock touched on this a few months back aswell
Yeah I've been considering that... Thx!

A scoop of vanilla,banana or cookie and cream whey protein as creamer..tastes delicious,much better than i expected.if you add a splash of milk,even better

I just bought some Fairlife milk, sweetner, and I'm going to try some protein powder also tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom