napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Saying Hi

Now i understood that a lot clearer, you broke it down so there is no mistaking what each compound benefits. The only question i have is; I didn't see info regarding hcg? Is hcg necessary?

thanks brother... NO, you NEVER use hcg in pct... you would want to use it the last 4 weeks before pct but not during... using it during pct can cause increased estrogen (a very bad thing in pct), suppression, etc... it mimicks lh and fsh... the whole idea of post cycle is not to mimick but to kickstart things, as clomid and nolvadex do... when you are mimicking, your body forgets how to produce on its on, which leads to suppression when you stop... this is extremely detrimental to recovery and so its best to jumpstart things before your post cycle which can enhance recovery leading into it...

thanks brother... NO, you NEVER use hcg in pct... you would want to use it the last 4 weeks before pct but not during... using it during pct can cause increased estrogen (a very bad thing in pct), suppression, etc... it mimicks lh and fsh... the whole idea of post cycle is not to mimick but to kickstart things, as clomid and nolvadex do... when you are mimicking, your body forgets how to produce on its on, which leads to suppression when you stop... this is extremely detrimental to recovery and so its best to jumpstart things before your post cycle which can enhance recovery leading into it...

Okay cool, i got this shit down, I think. Start hcg 2 weeks before my last pin of test and during that 2 weeks of no pinning before i get into pct. Then start the Pct, get bloods after the Pct than go for another ride?

Welcome aboard! Yeah, never skimp on your pct. That's where most people fall short. You need a proper set up and a proper plan in place, otherwise, goodnight sweet gains.

welcome brother.. thanks for comming here! bring everyone you know, this is the place to be now

n2guard bro? fuck they got you good over there... where is the caber though? where did you get that pct? thats far from complete... thats' not a good thing... 500 ius a day of hcg is way too much... you only need to be using 1000 per week... your numbers are off a bit here too... it needs fixed... i would HIGHLY recommend running caber and gw-501516 along with tren here.. gw will offset any cardio issues, protects your cholesterol which will be damaged with tren and enhances your cycle to the highest extent... your also running dbol too long... here is a better layout

1-10 test c 350 mg week
1-10 tren e 400 mg week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

^^^ WOW Dylan, that right there my friend is a very sweet cycle map bro.. In my opinion one of the best and if i had to choose only 1 for my personal, this would be it .. So Awesome !

Now the next question...Im on tren e and im just waitin for this to start kikin, my first pin was sept. 11. I've gained 15lbs since than but i contribute that to the dbol. Maybe im getting anxious i don't kno, i'm just hoping this stuff is legit, i'm basically waiting for the whole "badass in a bottle" feel, from personally experience when should she start hittin?

And thanks guys for the badass welcoming committee, you guys are really a good support system

Okay cool, i got this shit down, I think. Start hcg 2 weeks before my last pin of test and during that 2 weeks of no pinning before i get into pct. Then start the Pct, get bloods after the Pct than go for another ride?

your exactly right on how to run hcg and your pct... however when you complete your pct then you have significant time off... time on is equivalent to time off... so your running a 10 week cycle, with 2 weeks of ester clearance and 4 weeks of pct which brings you to 16 total weeks on which is the amount of time you need before your next cycle... so you would then want to run a bridge in between cycles that is obviously not steroids... that's where sarms come into play and really shine... they are used as a bridge in between cycles to not only maintain your gains but add to them and clean them up, all without the worry of steroid type side effects etc... then, after you complete the sarms stack, you can immediately start your next cycle as the time would be complete with a 12 week bridge followed by 4 week mini pct... as soon as you complete the mini pct, you are right on schedule to start a new cycle... here's the best sarms bridge layout for you...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Now the next question...Im on tren e and im just waitin for this to start kikin, my first pin was sept. 11. I've gained 15lbs since than but i contribute that to the dbol. Maybe im getting anxious i don't kno, i'm just hoping this stuff is legit, i'm basically waiting for the whole "badass in a bottle" feel, from personally experience when should she start hittin?

And thanks guys for the badass welcoming committee, you guys are really a good support system

remember that tren e is a long ester.. enanthate esters generally really start to kick about 4 weeks in...

^^^ WOW Dylan, that right there my friend is a very sweet cycle map bro.. In my opinion one of the best and if i had to choose only 1 for my personal, this would be it .. So Awesome !

thanks brother... thats definitely a beast cycle for sure! =)

yeh bro, beast ass cycle, i hope i didnt get overboard, im definitely utilizing the tools dylan tossed me. It took me ten years to finally feel like i was physically, and mentally ready to gear up, now im finally gettin some real knowledge from dudes that put this shit to science

yeh bro, beast ass cycle, i hope i didnt get overboard, im definitely utilizing the tools dylan tossed me. It took me ten years to finally feel like i was physically, and mentally ready to gear up, now im finally gettin some real knowledge from dudes that put this shit to science

its not overboard at all bro... you will absolutely love this cycle

Top Bottom