napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Suspension

Its three ester tren base tren ace tren e. But i dont give out the ratio.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Tren is an easy brew. I had a fav that I made and I called it super tren300. Now my son brews it...then this jackwad put dbol in too. Oh well.

Why in the hell would u put dbol in tren lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

jazzy mclicious said:
I mean a recipe for a straight tren suspension , not oil based but a true water based suspension like winny

thanks for any help

Why would you want it in water? That would pip the hell out of you. Water leaves the depot way fast than oil does and it usually pips. The only reason I could think of to do this is because it is a bit faster into the system. But no..I have never tried to make this and never will try.
Phur made fun of son putting dbol in the super tren300...I know it is totally screwy..but I can tell you..I would rather that then trenA aqueous!!

Most guys like the tren suspension which is tren base in water. Because its active almost immediatly as a pwo. I know there is a product out there called androxine which is pip less and have made some tren suspension pretty panless also. But ya there will be some pip and probly a knot for a couple days

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Most guys like the tren suspension which is tren base in water. Because its active almost immediatly as a pwo. I know there is a product out there called androxine which is pip less and have made some tren suspension pretty panless also. But ya there will be some pip and probly a knot for a couple days

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm using Androxine in my cycle right now for pre workout. And there is almost no pip at all. Very nice product from alpha pharm. Sorry for just jumping in. Just joined today. Not sure how this forum is yet.

I'm using Androxine in my cycle right now for pre workout. And there is almost no pip at all. Very nice product from alpha pharm. Sorry for just jumping in. Just joined today. Not sure how this forum is yet.

Yeah for sure i heard that too. The dose is low though ya like 50mg?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah for sure i heard that too. The dose is low though ya like 50mg?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The dose is only 50mgs but holy shit it packs a punch. Pin straight in the biceps on arm day and your pump stays for a few days. Shits pricy though. Definitely gonna brew some myself.

Nice to hear bud. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to AR!

Top Bottom