napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coffee

I did protein powder this morning with a little bit of milk and sweetner... Pretty good!

I like it black and using the cold brew method, this way it is smoother and less bitter yet with plenty of aroma and kick.

To me stevia has a bitter taste.
If I remember corectly, agave and any other sugar all the same. Its a fructose so its sugar. I dont even understand how they can call it low glycemic.

I drink like 5-7 cups of java joe a day and I've acquired a taste for it as a child. No wonder it has helped me thru endless study halls and all nighters writing papers or studying for exams thru high school and college!

Coffee makes a great PWO for me and I mix protein into it for extra kick. Feel the caffeine rush!

Real men put deca In their coffee

What about Winny?

I drink like 5-7 cups of java joe a day and I've acquired a taste for it as a child. No wonder it has helped me thru endless study halls and all nighters writing papers or studying for exams thru high school and college!

Coffee makes a great PWO for me and I mix protein into it for extra kick. Feel the caffeine rush!

What about Winny?
I drink a lot of coffee also... Mostly because Aromasin causes some weird drowsiness for me during the day even though I take it at night. I think it affects my blood sugar or something. It's definitely not as bad as when I first started taking it but drinking coffee throughout the day definitely helps. So I'm looking for alternatives besides creamer but creamer definitely rules.

For the record my estrogen is not low because I just did my bloods and it was a little high.

I drink 2 to 3 cups a day. I love cream and sugar in coffee, but I only do that as dessert sometimes anymore. I started by cutting back to a sip of milk and a teaspoon of sugar per cup. Now I use no dairy or sweetener except as a treat.

FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE

INGREDIENTS

Servings: 2
2 rounded Tablespoons ground coffee
8 ounces water
8 ounces milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
2 cinnamon sticks

DIRECTIONS
Measure coffee into lined coffeemaker basket. Pour in 8 ounces of water. Brew.
Scald milk while the coffee is brewing. Add vanilla to scalded milk.
Pour coffee into two 8-ounce mugs.
Pour in milk. Stir.
Serve with cinnamon sticks.
French Vanilla Coffee Mix
INGREDIENTS:

1/3 cup instant coffee
1 cup instant dry milk powder
1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients well store in zip lock bag or container with tight fitting lid.
To serve use 3 to 4 Tablespoons in large mug of hot water.

FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE

INGREDIENTS

Servings: 2
2 rounded Tablespoons ground coffee
8 ounces water
8 ounces milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
2 cinnamon sticks

DIRECTIONS
Measure coffee into lined coffeemaker basket. Pour in 8 ounces of water. Brew.
Scald milk while the coffee is brewing. Add vanilla to scalded milk.
Pour coffee into two 8-ounce mugs.
Pour in milk. Stir.
Serve with cinnamon sticks.
French Vanilla Coffee Mix
INGREDIENTS:

1/3 cup instant coffee
1 cup instant dry milk powder
1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients well store in zip lock bag or container with tight fitting lid.
To serve use 3 to 4 Tablespoons in large mug of hot water.
Cool thanks!

Top Bottom