napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ABB Speed Stack

C

cbbram00

Anyone try it? This mo fo is lighting me up! Whoo hoo!

7c19f0d5d5744b04c326a542ff398292.jpg

It's just hard to tell exactly how much if what is in it because of that huge ass proprietary blend

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's just hard to tell exactly how much if what is in it because of that huge ass proprietary blend

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Yeah it says 250mg of caffeine but the rest I can't tell... It lit me up though... Lol

I used to LOVE it but cant find it anywhere in the south florida area!!! I GOTTA FIND IT!!!!! Lemon lime flavor is great!

I used to LOVE it but cant find it anywhere in the south florida area!!! I GOTTA FIND IT!!!!! Lemon lime flavor is great!
It definitely woke me up that's for sure... Pre-workout? Maybe... But I'm sure there's better...

i can tell you that speed stack and speed shot have been around for a very long time... they are both basically the only pre workouts i really enjoyed... i use to know a few people that were managers at local stores and i got a sweet deal on cases of it.. i just cant do stims anymore but this is the ONE that is my go to.. try the speed shots too... both are very strong and ABB in general is a damn good company.. i never minded paying extra for their quality... their premade protein drinks are the very best i have ever used or seen... the pure pro 35 is the one i go to... 160 calories, no fat, extra potassium, NO SUGAR, etc... 35 grams of protein or you can bump to the 50 with 250 calories and 50 grams of protein... etc.. its very clean and tastes damn good as well...

Yeah it says 250mg of caffeine but the rest I can't tell... It lit me up though... Lol

The 250 caffeine is just the caffeine anhydrous. Then it has a few other things that contribute more caffeine. I bet the total caffeine is about 400mg. The theobromine is in chocolate, and is what kills dogs if they eat too much of it. The theophyline is a bronco-dialater and used to be in the Primatene formula. Kind of makes you a bit queasy and you dont eat as much when on it

Top Bottom