napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The TX Army (operation Evo takedown)

Mostly cause he is a bengals fan ha. My chiefs are taking him down tomorrow. And then his team will be EXCRETED. BOOM!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Haha oh shit, no wonder so much hostility. I'd be upset too of my team had to play against the Bengals.

Nah. The big win over u guys tomorrow will get us back on track after the green bay beating we just took

PHURIOUS PHARMA

See i stay outta sports. I can't even talk shit. Il observe and laugh though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

cc5dcd5f80145b54473c6593d35e6e2b.jpg

Nice but you should use the blur tool on the edges and make it blend. I can fix that for you. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Better give your app store some n2guard. I hear it creates apps too.

Okay guys... we have done enough over here... it was funny etc. but we also need to think about how WE look in all of this... They did initiate this trying to take the forum down, we all made our point back etc... We do need to be bigger than this though because non stop retaliation back and forth is unacceptable for we we stand for... I LOVE how everyone stood up for our home and that's what a family does but you also know when to stop or it will never end back and forth and we have FAR more important things to do than spend all our time on this etc... you guys are nothing short of amazing and i just want us to keep focus on whats the most important for us and that's helping others... Lets be the bigger men now...

Okay guys... we have done enough over here... it was funny etc. but we also need to think about how WE look in all of this... They did initiate this trying to take the forum down, we all made our point back etc... We do need to be bigger than this though because non stop retaliation back and forth is unacceptable for we we stand for... I LOVE how everyone stood up for our home and that's what a family does but you also know when to stop or it will never end back and forth and we have FAR more important things to do than spend all our time on this etc... you guys are nothing short of amazing and i just want us to keep focus on whats the most important for us and that's helping others... Lets be the bigger men now...

I agree completely dylan. I think it's a great time for all of us to move on from this and concentrate on our awesome home here at AR. let's take care of our awesome family we have, and no concern ourselves with that place anymore. They aren't worth our time.

With that said, I will also say this....anybody you can reach out to and help from being scammed by EVO with nerd pharma, sarms1, etc. please give them a heads up and help a brother out. Send them over here before they are taken advantage of like so many others. This new berd thing is particularly disturbing. I don't want to see any brothers getting hurt out there

Sir yes sir!

I agree completely dylan. I think it's a great time for all of us to move on from this and concentrate on our awesome home here at AR. let's take care of our awesome family we have, and no concern ourselves with that place anymore. They aren't worth our time.

With that said, I will also say this....anybody you can reach out to and help from being scammed by EVO with nerd pharma, sarms1, etc. please give them a heads up and help a brother out. Send them over here before they are taken advantage of like so many others. This new berd thing is particularly disturbing. I don't want to see any brothers getting hurt out there

i mean the jokes are funny as hell but yea i agree its just giving them publicity for n2bm.
the berd pharma warnings should continue though.I feel warning the community about such a shitbag plan is really a must and its our job to help save people from being scammed into it.To continue to warn of it will help save some noobs atleast or people that havent caught on yet. Thats just my opinion anyways

i mean the jokes are funny as hell but yea i agree its just giving them publicity for n2bm.
the berd pharma warnings should continue though.I feel warning the community about such a shitbag plan is really a must and its our job to help save people from being scammed into it.To continue to warn of it will help save some noobs atleast or people that havent caught on yet. Thats just my opinion anyways

no argument on that whatsoever but all the other stuff needs to stop now.. we definitely made a point, it was damn funny too but there comes a point where its then too far and we just want to keep growing and focusing on whats the most important, and thats helping and saving others... we absolutely can and SHOULD have fun in the process but lets keep at where it counts guys... i can't say enough about your loyalty and aggression, i love it but now its time to use that to help others... lets do what we do best!

Top Bottom