napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Bridge cycle?

jhawk007

Banned
Wondering how long after PCT is finished is it recommended to start a SARMS bridge cycle?

Current cycle

IMG_1055.5.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
You are fine to start a sarms bridge right after PCT is finished bro. This is also the same as Dylan recommends as well.

The triple stack from pure essence is perfect to run as a bridge

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

hey bro... upon completion of your pct, you can actually start your sarms stack immediately there upon after... that's the beauty of sarms as well.. not only the capability and the lack of sides but the ability to get right into them and even after you run a stack of them, if you wanted to run them again right after, you would only need a few weeks off etc... its a great thing brother... for your bridge, i would highly recommend the super stack... this has you covered on literally every facet you could think of... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thats my plan man. ill be coming back home about 4 weeks after my pct is finished and i want to get on a bridge asap so i dont loose any size or gains . as for my cycle i had to cut out the EQ-800 due to the long ester if you know what i mean. but all is going well and results are getting great did l 4x10 flat bench 275 easily for my chest routine this Monday.

Thanks Dylan

thats my plan man. ill be coming back home about 4 weeks after my pct is finished and i want to get on a bridge asap so i dont loose any size or gains . as for my cycle i had to cut out the EQ-800 due to the long ester if you know what i mean. but all is going well and results are getting great did l 4x10 flat bench 275 easily for my chest routine this Monday.

Thanks Dylan

nice bro... you definitely want the super stack as your bridge... definitely the best route for you

Thanks Dylan

That's is a great plan. I'm sure you will love what the sarms super stack will give you during that bridge until your next cycle. That's really the absolute best thing you can do between cycles for gains, and it's extremely effective.

In regards to the cycle I'm running now would I want to start HCG a week after my last test shot and not while I'm still taking test. So instead of weeks 15-18 do 17-20 ? And when would be good to start taking DAA right when I start pct?

Thanks

In regards to the cycle I'm running now would I want to start HCG a week after my last test shot and not while I'm still taking test. So instead of weeks 15-18 do 17-20 ? And when would be good to start taking DAA right when I start pct?

Thanks

Start HCG the last week or two of the cycle, and run it until PCT starts two weeks after your last test injection. Yes start the DAA same day you start PCT

Top Bottom