napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What was your sketchiest pinning experience?

I really like quads too, but if the gear is not smooth that is a sure spot you will feel it. I have been pinned a whole lot in quads and no scars yet, thankfully.

5fdp

^ this is because you have not pinned enough times yet bro, you will begin to have pin scars if you continue pinning. so be cautious

^ this is because you have not pinned enough times yet bro, you will begin to have pin scars if you continue pinning. so be cautious
Well I started at 35 and I'm 42 now and been through quite a bit of oil, I do rotate quads, delts, n glutes, but maybe you are right.
Hey rock when you said you had to relocate because of scar tissue, what made you determine it was scar tissue? I've hit areas before that I could hardly push the oil out of the barrel. Would that be what your talking about?

5fdp

Well I started at 35 and I'm 42 now and been through quite a bit of oil, I do rotate quads, delts, n glutes, but maybe you are right.
Hey rock when you said you had to relocate because of scar tissue, what made you determine it was scar tissue? I've hit areas before that I could hardly push the oil out of the barrel. Would that be what your talking about?

5fdp

^The tissue will become thick, almost elastic like. Will become more difficult to pin, sometimes making it more difficult to retain any oils injected. if you pin enough in the same location it will definitely begin to scar, theres no way around it. But what you can do is utilize maderma scar cream after each cycle and it will help remove topical scarring.

Quads are nice cause it's so easy... but you have to go slow. It's funny cause sometimes when I do it, I can feel nerves twitching and I wait for it to stop before I continue on. I have had blood squirt out though- a straight line horror movie style.

I was pissed, prob squirted out my entire pin. wasted gear.

For areas that bleed easier then others, I'll pull my skin up before I pin, insert the needle, and when I pull the needle out, and release my skin, it wont bleed or squirt out. Works quite well at covering the hole.

I agree. Quads are now my go to. So easy to aspirate.

Mederma cream, really? Well thanks I will keep this on mind. Yeah bout a wk ago I hit my right delt went in ok not good but ok and again 3 cc's , but I had a heck of a time pushing the oil out of the barrel. I actually repinned the rest of it. I guess this is the scar tissue yall are talking about.

5fdp

It left a lump or knot in my shoulder for days and I almost got paranoid and thought of infection but it's going away slowly.

5fdp

I don't like delts at all. It's too hard for me to be accurate and controlled. I have a slight tremor so it's hard to keep still at that angle.

5fdp
Yep buddy, that's exactly what I mean. If the oil is much much harder to push than normal, you are probably in scar tissue and need to find a new site. It's happened to me when I started using a site too frequently, like more than once every 4 days or so. I try to limit each site to no more than once a,week and just add other sites when I'm doing more injections

I injected into my quad and I must of hit a nerve because the syringe flipped out of my hand and went 90° to the side... My leg twitched and everything... I just pulled it out and went to another spot... Everything ended up ok just that spot was sore for a while but I was scared to pin quads for a while

I injected into my quad and I must of hit a nerve because the syringe flipped out of my hand and went 90° to the side... My leg twitched and everything... I just pulled it out and went to another spot... Everything ended up ok just that spot was sore for a while but I was scared to pin quads for a while

^ Careful there bro, sometimes hitting a nerve can cause long lasting issues.

I thank god have never hit a nerve yet and hopefully will never have that experience, sounds painful lol

I guess that's what I did then, one time sticking my quad my muscle started spazzing out. It pulled really tight until I pulled the pin back out. For sure ya learn those spots and don't forget the moment.

5fdp

I guess that's what I did then, one time sticking my quad my muscle started spazzing out. It pulled really tight until I pulled the pin back out. For sure ya learn those spots and don't forget the moment.

5fdp
Yeah that's very similar to what happened to me... Only happened once thank goodness!

Top Bottom