napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise

C

cbbram00

This will be my first cruise... I plan to cruise @ 200mg Test Cyp or similar ester... I will adjust my dosage accordingly after bloods.

When should I do cruise bloods?

What number of Test should I shoot for?

I'm 45 years old if that matters...

200 seems kinda high for cruising, at 125 a week I was at high 7 low 8s, I still felt pretty damn good at that level. I believe when your cruising you should be at the lowest level possible while feeling good. Less sides less concerns and makes blast better.

200 seems kinda high for cruising, at 125 a week I was at high 7 low 8s, I still felt pretty damn good at that level. I believe when your cruising you should be at the lowest level possible while feeling good. Less sides less concerns and makes blast better.
I agree... This will be my first cruise so trying to collect as much info as possible

I may have to get some 1cc syringes for cruising to get an accurate dosage

Hey bro when do you plan on starting? Like 21 said that's about what my hrt doc recommend.

5fdp
I'm on week 11 of my cycle... I'm waiting for my cycle bloods and I'll make that determination... I may start next week or after week 12

I am on 140mg cyp in one injection per week. Been on 2 1/2 months. First bloods will be done October 19th through my TRT doc. I feel it needs to either be bumped up or split twice a week. I feel good 1/2 the week and tired the 2nd half. Although I have reached a good feeling, I have yet to reach that "great" feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on 140mg cyp in one injection per week. Been on 2 1/2 months. First bloods will be done October 19th through my TRT doc. I feel it needs to either be bumped up or split twice a week. I feel good 1/2 the week and tired the 2nd half. Although I have reached a good feeling, I have yet to reach that "great" feeling.

Yeah I'm self medicating... I don't need a doctor... I just want to know what dosage and number you guys shoot for and I'll make an educated decision.

I like to consider myself a "take charge" type of guy... Lol

With proper blood work and this forum... What else do you need? Lol

Weird was on E which is a shorter ester and I felt find the whole week. Shouldn't be feeling tired on such a long ester.

Nothing wrong with pinning twice a week if it makes you feel better... I talked to a guy before that pins a small dose of Sustanon ED... Whatever works for you...

Yea bloods will determine it soon.

Cbbram I say shoot for optimal. 1100. That's within range.

Yea bloods will determine it soon.

Cbbram I say shoot for optimal. 1100. That's within range.

The bloods I took today are for my blast (cycle) and to mostly check my estrogen.

I will have to start with a cruise dosage and check my bloods again in a few weeks.

1100 sounds good to me [emoji3]

If I remember correctly RickRock is @ 200mg a week of Test Cyp for 900 right?

If I remember correctly RickRock is @ 200mg a week of Test Cyp for 900 right?
That's correct brother. 200mg test C puts me right at about 900 6 days post injection

The idea is to be in upper normal range. I would shoot for 800-1000 personally. Over 1000 is going to have a bigger impact on thickening the blood, hematocrit, and RBC over time so keep that in mind

I just Googled cruise dosages and guys on other forums are cruising @ 300mgs...That's a bit abusive IMO

Top Bottom