Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dianabol (Dbol)

• Anadrol

• Oral Primo

• Total voters
Well, I've only ran tbol for 6 weeks and I've ran 2 ph cycles (without test) and I really didn't get much out of the tbol to be honest. I'm in week 10 of my test cycle at 600/week and while I have leaned down a bit and put on a small amount of clean size, I've been fairly disappointed with the lack of strength gains. However, I started winstrol 10 days ago and I just had one of the best workouts I've ever had. My energy and endurance was through the roof and I repped pr's tonight on dead lifts and the shitty part is I could have pulled heavier but I wasn't expecting it. I felt so strong today. Problem is I don't know if I have the winny to thank for it or not.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

when you ran TBol did you increase your Carb intake? or did you do Carb loading days aka excess carbs

when you ran TBol did you increase your Carb intake? or did you do Carb loading days aka excess carbs
I slightly increased my carb intake and protein intake. I was on a cut before taking the tbol and I was doing 5 days worth of cardio and eating around 2800 calories. Once I started the tbol I stopped the cardio and increased my calories to around 3200. My maintenance is ~3000.

I love drol.. Respond well.. Worth minimum issues. Drol and tren bring some headache, but manageable... Gotta whatch that bp

I love drol and ace together. I respond to it really well and the results are just unbelievable. The headaches are a little annoying though.

I love drol and ace together. I respond to it really well and the results are just unbelievable. The headaches are a little annoying though.

the drol headaches... yes... that's just part of it as you know... i know many get up to 100 mg eventually but 50 can see plenty of DEM GAINZ as well...

yes, i think many don't realize its a dht.. It is different than any other dht, which is obviously more cutting based because of the added 2-hydroxymethylene group, which greatly enhances its anabolic activity. Due to this, its far more of a bulker yet has no estrogen conversion... people experience gyno on this due to rebound prevention not being utilized and that's why its still important to use aromasin and absolutely use it in pct... its a damn strong oral, if not the strongest but that does come with a high affinity for side effects but it can be highly effective... just misunderstood

I've experienced little to no water bloat with anadrol myself. Was able to do 100mg Ed without issues personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the drol headaches... yes... that's just part of it as you know... i know many get up to 100 mg eventually but 50 can see plenty of DEM GAINZ as well...

50 does me good. Me and those god damn gains are one when drol is in town. Far superior to dbol in my opinion.

About as strong of a combo as it gets.. If you can hang..

If I didn't drive for work all day it would be much more tolerable. I get pretty motion sick and it doesn't help, so I have to wait to do it again. Which is pretty rad because it gives me a blast to look forward to. I am stocking up and going to wait for when we settle on our house/build my home center for savages and have a new job...so in a month and a half. They better have an extra Turkey for me on Thanksgiving.

I do an entire rotisserie chicken frequently. I must look like a maniac in my truck eating it while I drive.

Starting drol in about a month for the first time, and I don't plan on going over 50mg at all. That shit sounds powerful enough at that dose

Most potent and most gains by far was superdrol - sides and lethargy unbearable though

Count me in the anadrol train. Great gains that are honestly pretty dry for me - feel great and add strength.

Most potent and most gains by far was superdrol - sides and lethargy unbearable though

Count me in the anadrol train. Great gains that are honestly pretty dry for me - feel great and add strength.

forgot about superdrol.IT gives great gains and not that wet! Minus the sides, its the best oral to me.But like you said the sides suck!

Well bros, I'm 10 days in on winstrol for the first time and I must say I'm really blown away. I've literally dried out and leaned down right before my eyes and my strength is like it's never been before right now.

Well bros, I'm 10 days in on winstrol for the first time and I must say I'm really blown away. I've literally dried out and leaned down right before my eyes and my strength is like it's never been before right now.

Awesome bro. Definitely keep the posts coming along. Are you going to have before and after photos?

Oh yeah.. Winny takes the cake no doubt. Var is a close second for me though. I love the pump it gives me

Well, I'm really kind of blown away because it's only been 10 days. I thought it would take much longer than that. I mean I feel like I went to bed one night and woke up the next morning and lost 20 pounds of bloat, bloat that I didn't even know I had, lol. I've done nothing but pr on every lift this week and the worst part about it is that I've sold myself short on the prs because they are like butter and I could have done more.

Awesome bro. Definitely keep the posts coming along. Are you going to have before and after photos?

Yea, I've been taking pics throughout the entire cycle. I've posted a few in my log but I don't think I'll post anymore until the cycle is completely finished.

Well I do love halo but its such a unique drug with a unique place. I wouldnt use it other than prep. Its not much of a rec drug. Kinda the same as MT.

i agree... i like the effects but not the aggression and it does suck because it gets you to an entire different level of muscle hardening but it just does not last... perfect for prep though for sure and even better for mma fighters who must make weight so tend to shy away from anything that adds size but the aggression they get from this is so ideal... not for the opponent though!

Top Bottom