napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Scary Experience, no more steroids

Dragao

So 2 days ago i had the scariest experience of my life. I called 911 and was rushed to the hospital.

Around 6pm i self injected what would be my last injection for my cycle. Normally i do it in my thighs but they were sore from previous injections so i did my center deltoid. It was too awkward to aspirate so i just went ahead. I have always aspirated before but never drew blood.

Seconds later i felt a felt tight feeling in my shoulder that quickly spread to my chest and then immediately after my heart raced faster than ive ever felt. It felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I became instantly light headed dizzy and nauseous. I paced around the house not knowing what to do. I called a freind asked if he ever experienced it he said no (hes been doing it for 8 years) so i knew something was very wrong. I called 911 and went to the hospital. My blood pressure at one point was 180+/90. That was the blood pressure taken when they got there, i know it was higher before they got there.

I told them exactly what I did and what i had taken. If anyone experiences this please call 911 immediately and dont lie! You will not get in trouble!

The first doctor i saw told me frankly he had no idea what had happened and had little knowledge of trt. I was discharged still with a rapid heart rate and anxiety. I went to another hospital the doctor still wasnt too sure what caused it but he did a whole set of cardiovascular tests, chest xray and blood tests. I was told I was fine. I left at 5am with no sleep. After 3 hours not being able to sleep and extreme anxiety I went back to the hospital and got an adivan. I was recommended benedryl for sleep. I went home and took 2 and at 7pm i fell asleep and didnt wake up until 7:30am. Im feeling a lot better now.

Its scary the doctors didnt know what the cause was. My research suggests it was an oil embolism. The oil getting into the bloodstream and then the heart pushed as hard as it could to get it out. The only symptom i didnt get that seems common with an embolism is coughing.

Either way i wanted to share my experience so others dont make the same stupid mistake. I thought i was going to die! Ive made multiple mistakes while starting my first cycle and if theres one i now cant stress enough is aspirating which many people surprisingly tell you you dont have to!

I found out that i had an underlying heart block condition so even if i wanted to I cant do any more cycles. Time to find an alternative! And no more caffiene for me either.

Be safe guys!

Thanks for sharing your experience bro. That is definitely some scary stuff and I know of quite a few times that has happened with a number of people. You injected into a vein and when you do that is what happens with that oil in your bloodstream. Depending on where the oil goes and how much it is determines whether you get the cough or not. Not everyone does. Always aspirate!

It might have been a panic attack..sounds exactly like mine when I get em..also it could of been your heart condition acting up at a very coincidental time, because everyone feels some anxiety pinning. But I guess no one knows for sure since 3 drs couldn't figure it out, and your blood work came back good.

Regardless count it as a blessing..because u found a life threatening condition early..that probably saved Ur life

Top Bottom