napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experience with AC-262 (Accadrine)

Jester90210

Because it's relatively new and there's not that much out there on it, I thought I'd share my personal experience with Accadrine.

Had a fantastic experience with Ostarine (my first time using it), so thought I'd try a one-month cycle of legit Accadrine (I buy all my gear from Umbrella and always opt for Poly-Cell), which I stacked with Cardarine.

Started with 10mg/day for 2 weeks, then increased to 20mg for final 2.

My results were pretty lackluster and I felt bloated toward the end of the 4 weeks. Did not feel strong and physique did not mold the way it usually does on a cycle. No feelings of fatigue, or weakness, just not the kind of results I'm used to on a cycle. During this time, my diet, sleep, stress-levels, etc all exactly the same.

One month later, started Ostarine-Ester (OTR-AC) 10mg + Cardarine 10mg stack and almost immediately felt the difference. Strong, powerful sessions, definition, fat loss, no bloating, fast recovery -- & as of today I just reached week 2.

Just thought I'd offer my 2c, and while everyone's chemistry is different, for me I'll probably stick with Ostarine going forward.

i have a lot of love for the ostarine and cardarine stack. a lot of guys don't respect it at all for whatrever reason but its one of my favorites. also lgd is very underrated

Always listen to your body and how it responds to certain compounds... Its always great to hear reviews and feedback to compare/contrast how things work for different people.. Thats great you are using OTR-AC too... thats becoming more and more popular and great to hear you are doing so well with it! Keep us updated on how it goes!

Thank you for giving us excellent feedback and it is great to see that you are trying different things and finding what works best for you!

i have a lot of love for the ostarine and cardarine stack. a lot of guys don't respect it at all for whatrever reason but its one of my favorites. also lgd is very underrated
Maybe cuz it's not really a bulking SARM? For me, perfect. Found it's really close to Anavar cycles - shredded definition, not too bulky, gains are harder, but stay & easy to maintain when off cycle. Toughest part 4 me is not eating too much at night ...

Because it's relatively new and there's not that much out there on it, I thought I'd share my personal experience with Accadrine.

Had a fantastic experience with Ostarine (my first time using it), so thought I'd try a one-month cycle of legit Accadrine (I buy all my gear from Umbrella and always opt for Poly-Cell), which I stacked with Cardarine.

Started with 10mg/day for 2 weeks, then increased to 20mg for final 2.

My results were pretty lackluster and I felt bloated toward the end of the 4 weeks. Did not feel strong and physique did not mold the way it usually does on a cycle. No feelings of fatigue, or weakness, just not the kind of results I'm used to on a cycle. During this time, my diet, sleep, stress-levels, etc all exactly the same.

One month later, started Ostarine-Ester (OTR-AC) 10mg + Cardarine 10mg stack and almost immediately felt the difference. Strong, powerful sessions, definition, fat loss, no bloating, fast recovery -- & as of today I just reached week 2.

Just thought I'd offer my 2c, and while everyone's chemistry is different, for me I'll probably stick with Ostarine going forward.
Hey man did the solution burn or did umbrella's poly-cell mix reduce the burning?

Hey man did the solution burn or did umbrella's poly-cell mix reduce the burning?
Poly-cell is administered differently from liquids, so no burning from any of the products I've tried. For more detailed info, Dylan has an excellent overview on a separate thread.

Poly-cell is administered differently from liquids, so no burning from any of the products I've tried. For more detailed info, Dylan has an excellent overview on a separate thread.
I tried looking for the thread but couldnt find it, so the AC262 from Umbrella has no spicy taste? Ive tried it from another source a year ago, and that shit fucking burned my throat like everclear that I had to return it.

I tried looking for the thread but couldnt find it, so the AC262 from Umbrella has no spicy taste? Ive tried it from another source a year ago, and that shit fucking burned my throat like everclear that I had to return it.
no bro, it absolutely does not if you pick the poly cell on the options OR there is an option to pick the sarm gels as well, which you just eat and are absolutely tasteless as well

I just saw the video, you have to eat them disregard the question above. With the sarm gels though am I able to cut them in half if I want to lower the dosage? I would like to try 10mg rather then 20mg just to see how my body reacts.

I just saw the video, you have to eat them disregard the question above. With the sarm gels though am I able to cut them in half if I want to lower the dosage? I would like to try 10mg rather then 20mg just to see how my body reacts.
yes, of course you can cut them in half

So I just received them, I just ate about half. Is the gel all around even or is it possible that 1/2 has more then the other? Reason why I am asking is some tabs aren't distributed really evenly.
you can email umbrella with questions, i dont work for them or in their lab bro but i would highly doubt its not evenly distributed

Top Bottom