napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AOD9604 Nasal Spray?

Jester90210

Hey guys,

In the hope of a holiday sale, I'm planning to stock up on Umbrella gear this July 4th and in addition to Ostarine & Cardarine (and several nootropics), was considering AOD9604.

I've used Ipam + CJC 1295 no dac multiple times in thepast (6 month cycles -- so I'm patient) and somewhat pleased, though see much better and faster results with Osto + Cardarine stack.

Dylan, I caught the video you made last year on AOD9604 (was awesome info, btw), but was wondering:

1. If you (or anyone else) would mind sharing your updated experience with it for fat loss?
2. Does it stack well with Osto (or OTR-AC) + Cardarine? Would I see results faster than the 12 wks with this combo?
3. Now that Umbrella just launched the nasal spray, would you recommend that, or stick the stick (vial for SubQ)?
4. Would I use the spray in the same way as the injections (ie morning, empty stomach, once/day)?
5. How long can I run a cycle? And how long should I stop between them?
6. Any effective alternatives you would recommend instead, specifically for fat loss (want to stick w/Umbrella's product lineup btw)?

I'm not overweight, btw, -- watch my diet, stress levels, & sleep, and workout schedule is on point, so just looking for that extra definition.

Thx in advance!

Hey guys,

In the hope of a holiday sale, I'm planning to stock up on Umbrella gear this July 4th and in addition to Ostarine & Cardarine (and several nootropics), was considering AOD9604.

I've used Ipam + CJC 1295 no dac multiple times in thepast (6 month cycles -- so I'm patient) and somewhat pleased, though see much better and faster results with Osto + Cardarine stack.

Dylan, I caught the video you made last year on AOD9604 (was awesome info, btw), but was wondering:

1. If you (or anyone else) would mind sharing your updated experience with it for fat loss?
2. Does it stack well with Osto (or OTR-AC) + Cardarine? Would I see results faster than the 12 wks with this combo?
3. Now that Umbrella just launched the nasal spray, would you recommend that, or stick the stick (vial for SubQ)?
4. Would I use the spray in the same way as the injections (ie morning, empty stomach, once/day)?
5. How long can I run a cycle? And how long should I stop between them?
6. Any effective alternatives you would recommend instead, specifically for fat loss (want to stick w/Umbrella's product lineup btw)?

I'm not overweight, btw, -- watch my diet, stress levels, & sleep, and workout schedule is on point, so just looking for that extra definition.

Thx in advance!
1. there are countless reviews online touching on its fat loss.. its one of the most highly sold peptides there is

2. yes of course

3. thats up to you, on personal preference.. its not as though one is more effective than the other

4. yes

5. 12 weeks on , 4 off

6. ive posted COUNTLESS cutting cycles essentially daily on here

you can run any combinations of these

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.

1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes

1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I have been very pleased with the Melanotan II nasal spray from umbrella labs. It is effective, easier to use than injections, and the sides seem better.

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom