napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What was your sketchiest pinning experience?

I'm curious to hear the wild stories some of you have with bad pins. Here is my story, I laugh now because of how nieve I was but I was injecting 150mg of test p and 150mg of tren a. I was pinning in my thigh everything went as usual, I aspirated and got air bubbles then started injecting. While injecting I sneezed lol had a little pain but after slowly taking the syringe out blood started to squirt all over my floor a serious amount. I quickly grabbed alcohol pads and covered it and applied pressure. The bleeding stopped and I was left with a huge bruise for some days after. Out of all the injections done, that was the worst experience I've had, it may be a less serious experience but still scary lol. I wonder what other people have encountered while pinning.

I'm curious to hear the wild stories some of you have with bad pins. Here is my story, I laugh now because of how nieve I was but I was injecting 150mg of test p and 150mg of tren a. I was pinning in my thigh everything went as usual, I aspirated and got air bubbles then started injecting. While injecting I sneezed lol had a little pain but after slowly taking the syringe out blood started to squirt all over my floor a serious amount. I quickly grabbed alcohol pads and covered it and applied pressure. The bleeding stopped and I was left with a huge bruise for some days after. Out of all the injections done, that was the worst experience I've had, it may be a less serious experience but still scary lol. I wonder what other people have encountered while pinning.

I had a similar pin (minus the sneeze) where I literally shot blood about 3 feet from my thigh. Other sketchy pins include injecting 400mg of test and 100 tren ace in my glute and it was so irritated it turned purple. Thought for sure it was infection but alas, just stupidity

I pinned my quad one time.. My wife was 8 months pregnant and we were moving. Well, didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but I think I didn't clean the area good enough and it got infected.

I just remember trying to move all our shit going up and down stairs with bows and my leg kept giving out...total nightmare.

My wife was pissed too. Lol. So now I take a shower before I pin and have never had a issue since. Overkill I know, but nessasary.

I had a similar pin (minus the sneeze) where I literally shot blood about 3 feet from my thigh. Other sketchy pins include injecting 400mg of test and 100 tren ace in my glute and it was so irritated it turned purple. Thought for sure it was infection but alas, just stupidity

How sketched out were you when it was squirting 3 feet lol. While I was using alch pads and applying pressure, I needed to clean the blood off the floor I grabbed the closest thing to me and with my luck I grabbed my girls grey workout shorts and used them not knowing. Then I threw them out and went and bought the same pair before she came home from work lol

I pinned my quad one time.. My wife was 8 months pregnant and we were moving. Well, didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but I think I didn't clean the area good enough and it got infected.

I just remember trying to move all our shit going up and down stairs with bows and my leg kept giving out...total nightmare.

My wife was pissed too. Lol. So now I take a shower before I pin and have never had a issue since. Overkill I know, but nessasary.

That does sound like a nightmare lol but yeah bro I always pin after I shower and still use alch pads. I haven't had a pin site get infected yet knock on wood ahah

That does sound like a nightmare lol but yeah bro I always pin after I shower and still use alch pads. I haven't had a pin site get infected yet knock on wood ahah

Fa sure bro... I use the alcohol wipes too. I used to use the bottle of alcohol and pour onto a paper towel, but now I buy the prepackaged wipes since that incident.

I haven't had anything too crazy happen. I nicked a vein in my delt once and watched blood spurt out Kill Bill style. Made me dizzy lol.

Same dang deal happened to me last night no sneeze but after aspertating pushed 3 cc's pulled the pin out and blood shot out across the bathroom. Not the first time that's happened and probably not the last time .

5fdp

How sketched out were you when it was squirting 3 feet lol. While I was using alch pads and applying pressure, I needed to clean the blood off the floor I grabbed the closest thing to me and with my luck I grabbed my girls grey workout shorts and used them not knowing. Then I threw them out and went and bought the same pair before she came home from work lol

It was a little discerning at the time but it stopped and it wasnt a huge deal. Just caught me off guard. I was a little nervous everytime after for awhile but it hasnt happened since. Just nicked a vein or something

Dayum lol I hate quads. Never did well. Delts are my second favorite.. But can't much more then a 1.5cc..

Quads are nice cause it's so easy... but you have to go slow. It's funny cause sometimes when I do it, I can feel nerves twitching and I wait for it to stop before I continue on. I have had blood squirt out though- a straight line horror movie style.

I was pissed, prob squirted out my entire pin. wasted gear.

For areas that bleed easier then others, I'll pull my skin up before I pin, insert the needle, and when I pull the needle out, and release my skin, it wont bleed or squirt out. Works quite well at covering the hole.

Quads are nice cause it's so easy... but you have to go slow. It's funny cause sometimes when I do it, I can feel nerves twitching and I wait for it to stop before I continue on. I have had blood squirt out though- a straight line horror movie style.

I was pissed, prob squirted out my entire pin. wasted gear.

For areas that bleed easier then others, I'll pull my skin up before I pin, insert the needle, and when I pull the needle out, and release my skin, it wont bleed or squirt out. Works quite well at covering the hole.

^ Quads are ok if you dont mind having pin scars there..

I've actually never really had an issue tat was significant. A,couple times I had to pull out my needle and go to a different site because of scar tissue. Other times I had a,little more PIP than normal, and one time with Tren I coughed a couple times after an injection. However, pretty much smooth sailinh

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I really like quads too, but if the gear is not smooth that is a sure spot you will feel it. I have been pinned a whole lot in quads and no scars yet, thankfully.

5fdp

I've actually never really had an issue tat was significant. A,couple times I had to pull out my needle and go to a different site because of scar tissue. Other times I had a,little more PIP than normal, and one time with Tren I coughed a couple times after an injection. However, pretty much smooth sailinh

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

^ The infamous tren cough, lol.. it is definitely not a myth

Top Bottom