napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The TX Army (operation Evo takedown)

TX TERROR

My fellow ninjas, forum special forces if you will....

This is a thread dedicated to operation Evo Takedown

I will he spending the remainder of my days at evo causing subtle chaos where I can. If you are interested in joining the movment, please use this thread freely to help the cause. We want our brothers from evo to realize what's happening before it's to late and they fall victim to the evil evo.

Inactive profiles, secondary users, pissed off evo memebers, those who do not stand for bullshit!!!! Help me raise some hell!

Share your stories of destruction. Share your stories of evo bullshit!!!

Operation Evo take down comenses....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm going to create so many profile they won't know what is going on.. I'll be copying ask the famous names.. Gearhead.. WPA, Steve.. Lev..
Hahahaha omg please do it I will help.

My fellow ninjas, forum special forces if you will....

This is a thread dedicated to operation Evo Takedown

I will he spending the remainder of my days at evo causing subtle chaos where I can. If you are interested in joining the movment, please use this thread freely to help the cause. We want our brothers from evo to realize what's happening before it's to late and they fall victim to the evil evo.

Inactive profiles, secondary users, pissed off evo memebers, those who do not stand for bullshit!!!! Help me raise some hell!

Share your stories of destruction. Share your stories of evo bullshit!!!

Operation Evo take down comenses....

Already got deleted

c9cb8502623193866d7fd499381dc4d2.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I think the first order of business is to let everybody there know about this board. Nobody told me about it, I had to find it on my own. I always liked EVO but after getting my ass ripped for questioning Berd pharmaceuticals, I knew something was way wrong!

I think the first order of business is to let everybody there know about this board. Nobody told me about it, I had to find it on my own. I always liked EVO but after getting my ass ripped for questioning Berd pharmaceuticals, I knew something was way wrong!
They block the word rush out there

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This is correct we must let everyone know of the promise land while at the same time causing mass chaos as a distraction!

i want screenshots of everything said.... Ive already made like 4 alt accounts that have been banned hahaha

Top Bottom