napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

Steven1727

So, Im pretty sure this is the wrong place to be posting this but not sure where a better subject matter would be for this. I have never gotten blood work done before, during, or after a cycle and never had it done not prescribed by a doctor. SO...... What should I ask for when calling a lab to run the test? And what are some good I guess nationally known companies that do blood work for someone without having to bring proof that you need it done for a drug test or doctors orders? Just looking for advice.

Thanks yall

Yeah if you subscribe to their newsletter they'll send you a coupon code every month

I ordered my test yesterday and they sent me my paperwork within minutes. I downloaded the pdf files and printed them and brought them to labcorp (this morning). I was in and out in a few minutes. Don't forget to fast... This is why I went first thing... I was really hungry and dieing for coffee... Lol

Those are crazy expensive. I'd suggest the female hormone panel to start. It really is the best base to judge things off of. And it's like $65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are crazy expensive. I'd suggest the female hormone panel to start. It really is the best base to judge things off of. And it's like $65.

I paid $56 yesterday with the coupon code

Yea most codes are 15% off. It definitely helps

Ok thanks y'all. Gunna be starting a sarms stack soon and want a good base. Been seeing everyone dose blood work so figured I should start.

Im NY due to state laws I cannot get Private labs only direct labs and they are expensive. I do live like 20min from Conn. which is allowed Can I just order it and goto CT to get the test or they ask for ID

Im NY due to state laws I cannot get Private labs only direct labs and they are expensive. I do live like 20min from Conn. which is allowed Can I just order it and goto CT to get the test or they ask for ID

yes ny is a NO NO. I guess you can do that or if you have medical coverage, you should be paying for your test, if you doctor advises it

You can try home saliva testing from testmyhormones.com I have never tested in this fashion so i have no idea as to accuracy or dependability, i have only read about this. so be advised. There are other sites with saliva testing as well like labrix.com

Top Bottom