napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose Test

You can surely get great results at low dose dependent on your natural levels of course being in good range already. More does not necessarily equal better in this arena.

Yes sir boss man. 300mgs is plenty and can give great results. What's Ur stats so I can set u up with a good run?you'll want some aromasin 12.5 mgs eod to go with that.

I am 165lbs at 10% body fat. Keep in mind I'm 5'5" I have been lifting for 5 years. My goal is to weigh high 170's with an 8-10% body fat.

Most definitely doable with what youre looking for. And heed the advice of cmb... aromasin is most definitely a necessity. Youll also want to set yourself up with a proper pct before starting your test.
Pct should be
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod first two weeks of pct

Send me a pm if you want a phurious product list

Well u can get there bro. But this is a marothon not a race. Your Probably going to gain 15 lbs or more but some of it will b water n estrogen. An all test cycle is definitely the way to go on your first cycle!
Week 1-12 300mgs ew
Week 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mgs eod
Pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/40/25/25

I ran my first test cycle @ 400mg... Definitely enjoyable and definitely got to learn about how my body reacts to it (good and bad).

I really like the idea of starting the first Cycle with a lower test dose in the 250-350mg range. That is more than enough to produce very solid gains with a good diet and training regiment. There's always time to run a little higher doses for later cycles down the road. I wish more people would adapt this philosophy. If they did they would have a much more productive and healthier cycling experience over time

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

anybody have experience with running Test E 300mg/wk for 12 weeks? for a first cycle, keep in mind.

Yes brother that is a good 1st cycle, you will be fine with it.You would get a bit more gaind with 500 mg but you will grow off 300 also .

Do you really need aromosin eod at 250 to 300, when I was blasting I did aromosin every Monday. then again I'm not very gyno prone either.

It's user dependant. Estrogen should spike pretty good at 300 mgs. Aromasin will keep that in check. If your not gyno prone and don't mind the sides you can do without it. I can run test pretty high without it. But most cannot. Better to have it for protection. Gyno is a bad thing to risk so I would definitely recommend it for anything over 200 mgs

Plus it's cheap and has other positive effects that makes it a really smart choice to use while on cycle

Plus it's cheap and has other positive effects that makes it a really smart choice to use while on cycle
Yep. Aromasin lowers SHBG and increases free test, so you actually can get more gains,on your cycle by getting more out of the testosterone you are running as well

Okay I agree with running the aromasin but isn't twice a week enough, don't really want to crush estrogen either but put it back in range.

Aromasin lowers estrogen for 72 hours. After that Ur estrogen spikes again . To avoid a rollercoaster effect on Ur levels take it eod

Ok thanks for the input from everyone. I have decided to run test E 300mg/wk for 12 weeks. My only question is the Aromison. I've had different methods explained to me. I was planning on 12.5 eod while on cycle week 1-12. & then adding it into my pct at 12.5 eod as well? Pct btw is the standard nolva & Clomid concept for 4 weeks. 2 weeks after last pin.

Ok thanks for the input from everyone. I have decided to run test E 300mg/wk for 12 weeks. My only question is the Aromison. I've had different methods explained to me. I was planning on 12.5 eod while on cycle week 1-12. & then adding it into my pct at 12.5 eod as well? Pct btw is the standard nolva & Clomid concept for 4 weeks. 2 weeks after last pin.

U want to run it for at least 2 weeks after Ur last pin. The only reason to continue it is if u have high estrogen levels which should not b the case...everything should start leveling out naturally with the Clomid and nolvadex..as for prop don't do that. There will b no benefit plus you'll get pip. Prop is probably the worst as far as esters go. Just stick with Ur test E and enjoy that first cycle experience

Top Bottom