napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the site switched over from Evo

Hello everyone, I decided to switch from Evo and get away from all the nonsense that goes on there. Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of a honest forum. Thanks for your time.

Hello everyone, I decided to switch from Evo and get away from all the nonsense that goes on there. Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of a honest forum. Thanks for your time.

its a reoccurring theme brother... welcome home! i am certain you will find that it is far different here than any other forum in existence... im very happy you found your way over... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Dude you take your N2G caps? See my signature bro, 8 caps a day now I smash them lbs if you know what I mean, made by gut people bro!

its a reoccurring theme brother... welcome home! i am certain you will find that it is far different here than any other forum in existence... im very happy you found your way over... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

thanks man I will definitely be going to you for any advice I need, I also love the YouTube videos

Welcome to AR....you'll definitely love it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you here man, seems we just about got the entire source talk section over here now!! Whenever we get on a new board the admin always says it's the fastest growing aas board on the internet, this is the first time I can believe it.

Welcome to AR LongEster, I saw your posts on Evo calling them out earlier. Haha I imagine they have been deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah they were deleted within minutes and I was banned within a hour of posting that Evo was a scam

yeah, typical brother... you won't ever have to worry about any of that happening again... speak your mind, just be prepared to back it up! LOL =) that's what its all about... speaking freely, learning, teaching, helping etc... THIS is just basic rationale of a forum but none operate like that until now! You will absolutely love it here

Good to see you here man, seems we just about got the entire source talk section over here now!! Whenever we get on a new board the admin always says it's the fastest growing aas board on the internet, this is the first time I can believe it.

Thank you bro... I can assure you this, that when I say something, I mean it... No bull shit whatsoever... I know everyone tries to entice like that but i can't show it, i won't say it.. I am so glad you are here with us bro... We are constantly all growing together and will continue to do so!

Everyone seems to be coming to the realization of how shady that place is, because we have had a ton of people come over saying the same thing lately. We all know their bullshit tactics all too well, but no worries now brother. Rest assured you are now in the right place to call your new home. You won't get any of that bullshit here like you get over at that place.

We are glad to have you buddy, and please make yourself at home. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Top Bottom