napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cutting Cycle Info

Rmg1055

I am planning on running my first cutting cycle. I am 24, been lifting for about 5-6 years. I am 5'5 165lbs and am currently around 10-12 % body fat. I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle:

8 Week Cycle
Wk 1-8: Test Prop 100mg eod
Wk 3-8: Winstrol either 25/50mg ed haven't decided yet
Wk 1-8: Aromison 12.5mg eod

PCT
Nolvadex: 40, 40, 40, 20, 20, 20
Aromison: 25mg ed for 5 weeks

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I am planning on running my first cutting cycle. I am 24, been lifting for about 5-6 years. I am 5'5 165lbs and am currently around 10-12 % body fat. I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle:

8 Week Cycle

PCT

You do not want to run test prop for your first cycle. Also, your pct is very incomplete.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

8 Week Cycle

PCT

If u do 5 weeks of aromasin at 25mgs u gona be in some major trouble bro. U cant run winstrol that ling either nor would
I reccomend that in first cycle. Prop is not a good choice either.
you need to run a sarms cutting stack

8 Week Cycle

PCT

Hey bro, welcome to AR! First of all, I don't think that is the best route for a first cycle. You are on the right track, but it could use some tweaking. I would use a long ester for first cycle so you don't have to inject as often and stretch the cycle out to 12 weeks. Since you are cutting, I would also throw in a couple different sarms to help you harden up and lean out with fat loss. PCT needs a little work as well

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
8-14 Winstrol 50mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

I was wanting to use Prop so I could run a shorter cycle as it being my first. To see how my body reacts. I know there is an injection eod but I figure if I'm going down this path then I'll just have to deal with that.. So is running a low test c at 350mg per wk going to be useful? I've heard of always starting with 500mg? I am not trying to blow up. I just want a cycle to really emphasis my physique. Harden up a little bit and throw on around 10lbs if possible.

I was wanting to use Prop so I could run a shorter cycle as it being my first. To see how my body reacts. I know there is an injection eod but I figure if I'm going down this path then I'll just have to deal with that.. So is running a low test c at 350mg per wk going to be useful? I've heard of always starting with 500mg? I am not trying to blow up. I just want a cycle to really emphasis my physique. Harden up a little bit and throw on around 10lbs if possible.
Test C at 350mg per week is exactly the same dose as 100mg EOD test P that you were planning, and yes it's more than effective for a first Cycle. You don't need 500mg right out of the gate.

I just don't recommend pinning that much right off the bat. Injections get old fast. I still think the 12 week cycle is your best bet

Ok. Would this be better?

12 week cycle

1-4: test prop 100mg eod
4-8: test prop 100 mg eod
8-12: test cyp 500mg wk
7-12: winstrol 25mg ed
1-12: Aromison 12.5mg eod

PCT
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/15
Aromison: 12.5mg eod

12 week cycle

PCT
No. Your blood levels will be all over the place and you'll feel like complete shit. It takes around 4 weeks for test cyp to even build up in your system. You would need to do that cycle in reverse, weeks 1-10 test cyp and then weeks 10-12 test prop. In all honesty though, you need to just forget about the prop for your first cycle. You're almost guaranteed to regret it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

12 week cycle

PCT

you dont get anything better running prop for your first cycle....unless you like more PIP every other day

8 Week Cycle

PCT

never pinning before and jumping right into short esters cycle right away is a bad idea imo.Pinning takes some time getting used to for alot of people.

If youre looking for a good test try out phurious pharmas sustanon 300. Its the original sustanon formula plus 50mg test no ester so youll have the benefit of a fast ester and the absence of unbearable pip. Im currently running his sust and its stellar

Ok. I was just trying to save some money by going with the Prop, but I guess will do the full 12 weeks of Test cyp at 500mg/wk. thanks for the advice people! As I am new to this, all the info being spread is very helpful.

Ok. I was just trying to save some money by going with the Prop, but I guess will do the full 12 weeks of Test cyp at 500mg/wk. thanks for the advice people! As I am new to this, all the info being spread is very helpful.

you always do what's best for you, not try to save money bro... always keep in mind, your health and longevity is far and away the most important

You won't really be saving money because most concentrations of prop are far lower than that of longer esters like cyp enanthare or blends like sustanon. So the shorter cycle using more ml will most likely balance out anyway.

You won't really be saving money because most concentrations of prop are far lower than that of longer esters like cyp enanthare or blends like sustanon. So the shorter cycle using more ml will most likely balance out anyway.

my thoughts exactly

Just a lil word of advice... BEFORE you start continue your research, ask questions, and be sure to have EVERYTHING you need for complete cycle and proper PCT... The last min scramble never works out and just isnt worth it. Treat your body as a temple my brother, its the only one youve got...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Can't put a price on safety and sound advice.

that's exactly right... without it, there are no cycles or gains etc... health is always the first priority... recovering from a cycle is your health at its finest... if you do it right and cover all the bases, you further ensure your health...

Just a lil word of advice... BEFORE you start continue your research, ask questions, and be sure to have EVERYTHING you need for complete cycle and proper PCT... The last min scramble never works out and just isnt worth it. Treat your body as a temple my brother, its the only one youve got...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

EXACTLY... you should not even begin your cycle if everything is not on hand and ready to go... pct products should be the first priority

Running prop is usually more expensive because it requires generally at least twice the amount of gear to run the same dose as long esters.

Top Bottom