napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca during cruise

Thanks for the warm welcome bro.I do appreciate it. I am going to try and be here for you if need be because dad told me to treat you like a brother..so I intend to just that. I was just reading and trying to catch up on posts, and I saw the deca cycle you were trying. First off nobody knows your body like you do, so I agree with you on the 150 deca. However Dad goes with these ramp cycles for deca and I think he would say go to week 6 with 100mgs. I always felt deca at week 10 but theoretically it is in you at full blast at week6. So what if you tried just 100 and then weeks 7,8,9,10 try the 150? After week 10 you will know this...do I now go to 200, or stay at 150, or do I feel that I need to back down to 100 again. I like this method of starting low and then find your own personal sweet spot. When I would 400mgs and would get about 7lbs lean and maybe 2 lbs water and fat. When I did 900-1000mgs I put on a lot of water and fat. So my point is that deca can be wet,dry or anywhere in between. Being a little older now, I dont do crazy things like 1 gram of anything. I saw a guy at the gym on 250 sus/DAY and 1 gram deca/week, and he looked pretty shitty. I think that growing up we come to realize the point of no return.

thanks a lot brother... i really like the sounds of that and your right... im going to try that out... i like the way that sounds... im a freak on ANY water being held and at my body fat percentage, I KNOW if there is even the slightest bit being held and i cant have that... my belief is that at 100-150 there would be minimal, if any water and your dad told me not to be concerned with that at this dose... i really like your method and im glad you brought it to my attention... im going to start with that and i'll let you know how it turns out... thanks again for everything... truly appreciated

Just about that time...
bfa810d7307dfef3a1df3f8d104e4597.jpg

Oh big time hell yeah you can cruise on deca. Positively bonaroo bro. Criuse on your favs..just keep total mgs 200 or less, and at least half of that is test.

Oh big time hell yeah you can cruise on deca. Positively bonaroo bro. Criuse on your favs..just keep total mgs 200 or less, and at least half of that is test.
Cool that's my plan and I have some Proviron for icing on the cake... Lol

DECA does not heal anything, its a cover up sort of band aid fix. But ostarine definitely has true healing effects. When you use DECA it will allow you to have pain free joints but that can either be good or bad, you could actually hurt yourself further thinking there is no injury and pushing the limit

that is a highly debatable topic. i know people who say when they stop DECA their joints hurt again BUT i also know people who say DECA heals their joints and when they come off their joints are better then before they started, they dont go back to being bad. JAKE here on the forums is one of those people as well. best thing is try it and see how it works for you. if it is still good after you finish DECA then so be it. Also remember while you are on DECA it may not have real healing BUT just the lubrication alone could facilitate the healing process, keeping your joints smooth and preventing friction, so it could indirectly help healing in that way.

as far as the injury thing goes, it should not be something you have to worry about unless you go Buck Wild and try to do insane weights. alot of pain not only comes from inflammation but also from degradation of cartilage aka dry joints, alot of rubbing, so when you add lubrication in there it helps it smooth out and track properly. it wouldnt be unsafe unless you used crazy weights but that goes for anytime DECA or no DECA, safety is first..

Top Bottom