napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 Log

Will replace supps with food. I know real food is ideal anyways. How would you recommend going about calories on recomp? If lgd and s4 have respectively different levels of anabolicity, would somewhere below maintenance work say 2-300? As far as seeing fat loss while gaining muscle? From your experience, what's a realistic amount of gain vs loss for someone who hasn't used them before and will be true to diet and train properly ? Are my aspirations above realistic in a 8-12 week cycle ?

Will replace supps with food. I know real food is ideal anyways. How would you recommend going about calories on recomp? If lgd and s4 have respectively different levels of anabolicity, would somewhere below maintenance work say 2-300? As far as seeing fat loss while gaining muscle? From your experience, what's a realistic amount of gain vs loss for someone who hasn't used them before and will be true to diet and train properly ? Are my aspirations above realistic in a 8-12 week cycle ?

yes absolutely... you are actually spot on... start 200 below... bro the lgd and s4 combination is one of my favorite combinations with good reason... i expect to see a lot from those two... adding RAD and GW makes it even more complete and a very strong recomp... what is your main aspiration from the cycle?

Main goal, drop 2-4% body fat and add around 5lbs of muscle. Anything extra is money on top. I'm at 180 10% so to finish around 185 at 7% would be ideal. I compete in November. Currently 19 weeks out.

Main goal, drop 2-4% body fat and add around 5lbs of muscle. Anything extra is money on top. I'm at 180 10% so to finish around 185 at 7% would be ideal. I compete in November. Currently 19 weeks out.

bro thats so fucking far from unreasonable.. you can absolutely do this... i guarantee it, that's how sure i am you can do this... AS LONG as your really dialed in on diet and training which i have every reason to believe you will be...

I'll put it this way. 1 year ago I was 193 12% then I got a new job and basically forced to stay for financial support. Worked 70 hour weeks. Got pneumonia and then the flu back to back. Didn't train for 3 straight months. Lowest point for me was 165lbs. Started training seriously again a month and a half ago. Unfortunately it's just not the same. Appetite is still shot, strength is still somewhere around 20-30lbs lower on major lifts. I feel like it's an uphill fight which is why I'm going this route. I am ready to be dialed in I just want the extra help. Do I need it ? Most likely not, although I want to compete so I truly do want it more than anything. So thank you for the support and adice. I will be ordering a few bottles of lgd and s4 within next week or so and this log will hopefully turn out to be one of the best done. I plan on being as meticulous as possible. If any suggestions on things to track besides what I listed in beginning of post please suggest for sake of future SARM users!

I'll put it this way. 1 year ago I was 193 12% then I got a new job and basically forced to stay for financial support. Worked 70 hour weeks. Got pneumonia and then the flu back to back. Didn't train for 3 straight months. Lowest point for me was 165lbs. Started training seriously again a month and a half ago. Unfortunately it's just not the same. Appetite is still shot, strength is still somewhere around 20-30lbs lower on major lifts. I feel like it's an uphill fight which is why I'm going this route. I am ready to be dialed in I just want the extra help. Do I need it ? Most likely not, although I want to compete so I truly do want it more than anything. So thank you for the support and adice. I will be ordering a few bottles of lgd and s4 within next week or so and this log will hopefully turn out to be one of the best done. I plan on being as meticulous as possible. If any suggestions on things to track besides what I listed in beginning of post please suggest for sake of future SARM users!

absolutely... im proud of you man... now its up to you to stay disciplined and consistent... if you do that, your going to go a long way, i know you will.. i'll be here to support and help... keep the updates coming and let me know when you have questions... im always here to help...

Thanks ! I will stay consistent. Another question. How far do you think I could push volume ? I know on AAs people can do volume for hours on end (not literally), would higher volume be ideal since the increased activity in the receptors will allow for greater MPS and growth? I've been sticking to lower volume higher weight. Also would nailing one body part a week work best due to increased recovery and MPS or should I continue on a push pull legs split with higher volume?
Thanks!

Thanks ! I will stay consistent. Another question. How far do you think I could push volume ? I know on AAs people can do volume for hours on end (not literally), would higher volume be ideal since the increased activity in the receptors will allow for greater MPS and growth? I've been sticking to lower volume higher weight. Also would nailing one body part a week work best due to increased recovery and MPS or should I continue on a push pull legs split with higher volume?
Thanks!

It really depends on how you respond to certain types of training. I know for me personally I don't do well ever with high volume. For me, low volume, heavy weight and high intensity is the only way I can really get the growth and strength I'm after. Everyone is different. If you respond well to high volume, then perhaps that would be good for you. You just have to learn what you really works for YOU

It really depends on how you respond to certain types of training. I know for me personally I don't do well ever with high volume. For me, low volume, heavy weight and high intensity is the only way I can really get the growth and strength I'm after. Everyone is different. If you respond well to high volume, then perhaps that would be good for you. You just have to learn what you really works for YOU

That's probably some of the best advice I have heard in a long time! Makes total sense

Ive found that heavier loads as well as high intensity works best for me! (Possibly fast twitch muscle dominant?) I was just curious if anyone had noticed the ability to really push volume through the rough while cycling on either lgd or s4, or even both. Whether or not higher volume would be where majority of people saw best results. Thanks !

Update: GW works extremely well for endurance. Only at 10mg, let's just say my activities behind closed doors were a breeze today. The lady even mentioned I didnt seem as winded as usual. Lol..GW+1

Update: GW works extremely well for endurance. Only at 10mg, let's just say my activities behind closed doors were a breeze today. The lady even mentioned I didnt seem as winded as usual. Lol..GW+1

LOL yup GW helps with all cardio. Upright and horizontal!!
Throw some TripleX in there and watch out!!! LOL

Shit, accidentally left a bottle of my GW in the car today for a few hours in the heat. Inside an underground parking garage. Probably reached 80 degrees? Should this affect anything negatively??

Update: just took full 20mg dose along with a serving of rich pianas full as fuck nitric oxide preworkout.
Will be doing same HIIT chest workout I've been doing past week or so.
Giant set
Machine bench press x 10
DB incline chest press x 8
Bosu ball pushup x failure
Shoulders will be
Side laterals x 12
Shoulder press x6
Rear felts x10
Triceps are usually just
3 x failure
Let's see how my endurance is!

Cardio was so easy I got bored and stopped 15 minutes in. Drenched in sweat but breathing as if Im on a walk. GW+2
That's awesome bro. Keep in mind on gw you can go harder, faster, and longer than normal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Feeling a bit light headed after first triple set. Wondering if I pushed too hard on cardio and have low blood sugar problem. I had 85g of carb through oatmeal about an hour and a half ago wondering why I might be feeling lightheaded

https://www.isarms.com/forums/sarmsx/

read these logs brother sarmsx is legit as it comes you cannot go wrong with any of their products. also I see you mention you feeling energy. it isn't like a normal preworkout that you may be accustomed too, it is a gradual increase in endurance and vo2 max which will burn fat like crazy and you will be able to do cardio like never before and this is coming from a guy that hated cardio before gw lol

Feeling a bit light headed after first triple set. Wondering if I pushed too hard on cardio and have low blood sugar problem. I had 85g of carb through oatmeal about an hour and a half ago wondering why I might be feeling lightheaded

try to have an orange or a piece of fruit before you train... i believe that will make a difference...

Top Bottom