napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For all you whiny little bitches... ((Strictly for the butt hurt))

44YOGearHead

Greetings and salutations all, I just wanted to say some shit that needs to be said that can't be said by certain people for the sake of civility. Perhaps my opinions aren't shared ones, but they exist nonetheless. This is an open forum so fuck it I'm gonna say it and if you aren't who I'm addressing read along and enjoy the ride. If you are that particular type of self centered know it all who comes here seeking to be coddled and belly rubbed when you fuck up, or cry when you're told you fucked up open your mouth and prepare to be gagged the fuck down.
1. Do not post up here with your 'I researched the fuck outta this' shit when your source was a 135 pound, six foot two string bean mofo at your gym who told you that your cycle was good to go and now your dick doesn't get the good wood. Bro-science is hoe-science, 9 times outta 10 you'll end up with tits and here asking for help.
2. Don't bring your feelings up in here. If you fucked up, own that shit. There are smart enough guys here (myself not being one of them) to help you out. When you get all butt hurt because you're so fuckin' Alpha it hurts to look at yourself in the mirror you can count on my smart ass'd comments on your thread to exacerbate the damage on any open wounds even more. Accept that you might need to play your role and get the info you asked for without acting like a bitch.
3. Do not do this: 'My husband is reaching the end of a tren cycle, he is getting 150cc/150mg every third day. I recently started adding testosterone propionate ... He is 50 years old, I am 35... We just got married and trying for a family..... He had zero sperm last year after a cycle.... I just want to make sure he is doing the right post cycle treatment of nolvadex for 30 days. We have done research, we came across your videos and you seem to be the most knowledgeable and that is why I am reaching out. I just want him to be safe, and I want our sex life back too! He has bad night sweats, he is irritable and moody and has no sex drive and quite frankly, I feel he has ED from this. Please help.' - really? You killed his dick trick. You literally killed your sugar daddy's dick... see how long this lasts.
Yes, obviously I am a serious asshole, but I'd rather be an asshole than fuck your minds up by telling you everything is fine and that you're perfect. More is not always better, oral only cycles are stupid and guessing and pinning is silly. My next cycle is gonna be 2 stroke engine oil because it's cheaper than synthol and 500mg of tbol every day for 70 days straight. Follow me I'll lead you to hell.

You make a lot of these threads, are you sure you aren't the whiner. I'm just bustin' your balls lol.

You make a lot of these threads, are you sure you aren't the whiner. I'm just bustin' your balls lol.

Lmao!!!!!! Hey give him a break.
The woman was so sensitive and added with russdog clusterfuck [emoji13] this will confused the newbies who are really really serious of learning. Must sift thru all the shits from my experience. I think cut the bullshit and tell it like it is. No coddling, if u need this go to your mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman was so sensitive and added with russdog clusterfuck [emoji13] this will confused the newbies who are really really serious of learning. Must sift thru all the shits from my experience. I think cut the bullshit and tell it like it is. No coddling, if u need this go to your mom.

I agree on all. Hormones will manipulate emotions and get people upset but the real alphas can take tough love and won't be destroyed by constructive criticism. If you get your feelings hurt by the truth then don't ask for help. Period. Sometimes I personally am a nice guy and sometimes I bust people's balls. Tough shit, do you want help or not? If you do then strap in for the ride and roll with the punches.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Haha, I think he has thick enough skin. I completely agree with the post, but couldn't help myself.

Greetings and salutations all, I just wanted to say some shit that needs to be said that can't be said by certain people for the sake of civility. Perhaps my opinions aren't shared ones, but they exist nonetheless. This is an open forum so fuck it I'm gonna say it and if you aren't who I'm addressing read along and enjoy the ride. If you are that particular type of self centered know it all who comes here seeking to be coddled and belly rubbed when you fuck up, or cry when you're told you fucked up open your mouth and prepare to be gagged the fuck down.
1. Do not post up here with your 'I researched the fuck outta this' shit when your source was a 135 pound, six foot two string bean mofo at your gym who told you that your cycle was good to go and now your dick doesn't get the good wood. Bro-science is hoe-science, 9 times outta 10 you'll end up with tits and here asking for help.
2. Don't bring your feelings up in here. If you fucked up, own that shit. There are smart enough guys here (myself not being one of them) to help you out. When you get all butt hurt because you're so fuckin' Alpha it hurts to look at yourself in the mirror you can count on my smart ass'd comments on your thread to exacerbate the damage on any open wounds even more. Accept that you might need to play your role and get the info you asked for without acting like a bitch.
3. Do not do this: 'My husband is reaching the end of a tren cycle, he is getting 150cc/150mg every third day. I recently started adding testosterone propionate ... He is 50 years old, I am 35... We just got married and trying for a family..... He had zero sperm last year after a cycle.... I just want to make sure he is doing the right post cycle treatment of nolvadex for 30 days. We have done research, we came across your videos and you seem to be the most knowledgeable and that is why I am reaching out. I just want him to be safe, and I want our sex life back too! He has bad night sweats, he is irritable and moody and has no sex drive and quite frankly, I feel he has ED from this. Please help.' - really? You killed his dick trick. You literally killed your sugar daddy's dick... see how long this lasts.
Yes, obviously I am a serious asshole, but I'd rather be an asshole than fuck your minds up by telling you everything is fine and that you're perfect. More is not always better, oral only cycles are stupid and guessing and pinning is silly. My next cycle is gonna be 2 stroke engine oil because it's cheaper than synthol and 500mg of tbol every day for 70 days straight. Follow me I'll lead you to hell.
]

yeah, #3 is a prime example... anyone that reads that story would be fucking appalled at how flat out STUPID and RECKLESS that is and when i try to help, and give some tough love in the process, all i get is a whiny ass response of "wow, i shouldn't have asked" lalalllalalala Well what the fuck do you expect for an answer? You do something so fucking stupid and have created a HORRIBLE scenario and you want me to jump for fucking joy? NO, you need to learn why it was so stupid and reckless... you dont learn EASY lessons, you learn hard ones... if you cant take any of the heat, then its quite simple, GET OUT... seriously... one thing none of us have time for is cry baby, touchy feelings, etc... i DO NOT want to hear that shit... PERIOD... if your overly sensitive, lay off the clomid... seriously... that or just get out.. its not for you.. all these "feelings" everyone has is pathetic... YES, you need feelings, your human and i would be quite concerned if you didn't but seriously, if you bitch and cry when someone says ANYTHING to you, STAY THE FUCK OUT ALL OF THIS because noone and i mean noone here, as we bust our ass, take criticism, we bleed, we sweat, we get injured, we sacrifice, but noone complains.. we thrive on this... we dont have time for people that cry about everything an try to drag down our spirit and drive... keep your negativity and childish feelings at home...

Now that you mention it I do find myself complaining about complainers... which makes me THE COMPLAINER. Fuck my life lol... Loading the gun now. Complaining will end soon (click, blam, thud).

The "thud" was the bullet hitting the floor after it bounced off my head. I'm too thick headed to be injured by anything moving at only 900 fps, besides who the fuck would roast these folks if I killed myself? RedMorkal... love you too.

Meh......I actually like helping people. Even the whiners AND people with issues believe it or not. It is what it is, and I know it sucks sometimes dealing with certain people but people are human and do fuck up. That's when it's our job to help them out best we can without flaming too hard. Just my position on this. Everybody starts somewhere

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Meh......I actually like helping people. Even the whiners AND people with issues believe it or not. It is what it is, and I know it sucks sometimes dealing with certain people but people are human and do fuck up. That's when it's our job to help them out best we can without flaming too hard. Just my position on this. Everybody starts somewhere

You're one of the kind as I notice that [emoji4]. U balance things out lol

you know that noone loves helping more then you and i do... i just want to convey that all the "feelings" are not going to cut it... you can't make it in life in general that way... its not the real world... when your closing business deals, trying to survive, etc... you know damn well, the LAST thing you are getting is coddled.. thats not reality... thats fantasy land where mom and dad just gave you everything or let you do whatever you want... some of these people are just so absurd with their "feelings" that it makes it even impossible to help them... that's what bugs me but im with you a million percent... i wake up everyday ready for my day of helping and guiding and i do it because i love it.. i LOOK FORWARD to it and i know you do too...

You are correct, but sometimes when people lash back from hearing the truth it pisses me off. Seriously, why ask? When I first came on board here I asked you about different things and you were receptive and I appreciative. I think when I first posted my stats Jake (I might be wrong) said I needed to drop weight despite my being 12% at that time (10% now) and seeking to bulk further while minimizing fat/water weight. I took it in stride, because he was unaware of my history, my goals and whatever else. Compared to you and Jake, hell anyone looks fat lol. We all have goals, ambitions and different experience levels and if our goal is to learn this lifestyle we owe it to ourselves to become open minded and check the feelings at the door. Gear use is not a casual hobby. I think you and I agree on that.

The "thud" was the bullet hitting the floor after it bounced off my head. I'm too thick headed to be injured by anything moving at only 900 fps, besides who the fuck would roast these folks if I killed myself? RedMorkal... love you too.

lol I'm pretty thick headed myself.

Really???!!!!! Even Europeans laugh at him [emoji57]. See how delusional he is and one bad mathematician too.

Barring discussion of his policies, I do love his idea of overturning citizens united though.

ya this whole fucking new "participation trophy" mentality society and the i am owed this or that whatever the fuck it is, is about to make me go fucking postal.

Top Bottom