napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight gain on anavar

husmars

Hello dylan
Hope you are keeping well .I have a question ,I used Anavar to gain some muscle and shed some fat ,however I have ended up gaining weight ,I don't over eat and count my macros with 6 days of weight training and cardio.I don't understand how I can gain 7 kgs even.it some.of it is water weight .I am a female btw

Please please help me out ,I would be glad

Because var doesn't burn fat.

This is another vague post, what was your diet like before, during, and after the var? What was your training like before, during, and after?

Did you gain muscle?

Did you gain fat?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

More info would help. Steroids arent fat burners. What are your stats? Years training? Where did you get your var and what was your dosing schedule?

Hello dylan
Hope you are keeping well .I have a question ,I used Anavar to gain some muscle and shed some fat ,however I have ended up gaining weight ,I don't over eat and count my macros with 6 days of weight training and cardio.I don't understand how I can gain 7 kgs even.it some.of it is water weight .I am a female btw

the main problem here is that ANAVAR and all steroids are NOT fat burners so using it in that manner is going to be problematic... it does sound like for that amount of weight gain, you likely have dbol instead of anavar... did you find that you have a lot of extra strength??? how long did you run it for and have you run it in the past?

Had it for 4 weeks ,dose was 15 mg .This was my first time .I do have strength not a lot of it but yes I have gained strength .Also it's not like I have gained weight when someone looks at me ,I have gained muscle for sure I can see it ,however my weight on the scale has increased .I use to take a tablet to help aid the my liver to function Better.My diet was clean ,with a ratio of 50% 30% and 20 % ,all sources were clean .A protein shake post work out was the only supplement I take with bcaas at times

Yes it was a friend ,the brand was l.a pharma seal packed ,it's a company in Thailand ,most of the steroids our country gets is imported from Thailand .

I feel like either your diet was waaaaaaaay off or you've been taking something else.

I don't know ,I don't think it was off,didn't eat bad for the whole time and I don't eat bad generally .is it possible that the var I had was fake ? Cause that's the only explanation I think is correct

Hello dylan

oh crap. that is probably fake anavar. very bad for you especially as a female

I don't know ,I don't think it was off,didn't eat bad for the whole time and I don't eat bad generally .is it possible that the var I had was fake ? Cause that's the only explanation I think is correct

its very possible it was fake. but also anavar is not a fat burner.

do you count your calories and macros??

is it possible... NO, ITS PROBABLE... please dont tell me your that naive that you dont think this is not possible... this is the type of thing that happens when you dont get your compounds from a trusted source... there's no way that's real anavar

Thanks ,Dylan .thank you everyone for clearing my confusion
of course! thats what im here... i would HIGHLY recommend taking a look at sarms... missbizz would be the best female reference to go to for experiences for a female... i have recommended sarms to COUNTLESS females and it all ends up the same... them being so happy with the results and so thankful they have an alternative that is not a steroid and they can get even better results without the side effects... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i would be happy to set you up a cycle if you can tell me your ultimate goals...

Welcome husmars! It's very probable that what you were taking wasn't anavar, any other sides?

What are your exact goals, what's your age, weight. Bf% if you know it and your fitness history. About how many calories are you eating a day?

MissBizz

Anavar is one of the most faked steroids out there, which makes it extremely dangerous for females that end up with something that isn't Anavar.

Always go with a trusted source.

Sarms would be a great option for you for your goals, and they are perfect for females because they don't carry the side effects of steroids. They also are extremely effective for fat loss as well as muscle and strength gains. I'd be more than happy to help you set up a sarms cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ALWAYS BE CAREFUL when buying anavar... its one of the more expensive steroids you can buy and many times it is faked and A LOT of the time, dbol is used...

Top Bottom