napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valhalla test e250 review

Today was leg day. Feeling strong!! Lifts going up as well as stamina. Feeling fuller all day as well. Legs gonna b sore tomorrow. Pushed it hard. Already made my reservation for bloods tomorrow morning but based on experience u would be very very surprised if it didnt come back very good. Will post when i get results

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ok got my bloods back today. I will post later after work but it came back at 2700

Hell yes! Reading all this good shit is giving me a rager! I'm using 3CC for the first five weeks! I've got some friends chomping at the bit waiting to see how this shit works out. They are wanting led to Valhalla as well I guess! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 4 weeks into an enanthate ester cycle 2700 is actually good numbers, but I am willing to bet a testicle that if you had waited just a lil' longer your numbers would be even higher, perhaps by 800 or so. These longer esters as you know need a bit more time to kick in. How much the blood work run you? If it's reasonable I'd be willing to sponsor bloods on my dime in say 3 weeks. -44

At 4 weeks into an enanthate ester cycle 2700 is actually good numbers, but I am willing to bet a testicle that if you had waited just a lil' longer your numbers would be even higher, perhaps by 800 or so. These longer esters as you know need a bit more time to kick in. How much the blood work run you? If it's reasonable I'd be willing to sponsor bloods on my dime in say 3 weeks. -44

Good lord! That's one hell of an offer for that guy! I'm going to post some bloods around week 7-8 and see how I'm looking! Super excited about this and upcoming cycles!

Good lord! That's one hell of an offer for that guy! I'm going to post some bloods around week 7-8 and see how I'm looking! Super excited about this and upcoming cycles!

The testicle, or the bloods??? Lol, NY and him already got it worked out so I can set that money aside for a lap dance from a one legged, obese stripper named Cashmire. She wears tassles on her rolls to keep the clients guessing which ones are the boobs... I can tell you, thet're not the top set of rolls like you'd think. I love that fat bitch something awful... that nub though.

just kidding about the stripper.

The testicle, or the bloods??? Lol, NY and him already got it worked out so I can set that money aside for a lap dance from a one legged, obese stripper named Cashmire. She wears tassles on her rolls to keep the clients guessing which ones are the boobs... I can tell you, thet're not the top set of rolls like you'd think. I love that fat bitch something awful... that nub though.

just kidding about the stripper.

Too bad sounds like a good time!

2b579ffdb7b0b7fa65ade1ef30d5e6a5.jpg

Top Bottom