napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

Well, I'm starting to see some changes in my physique. It seems early only being 9 days in but I'm noticeably more dry and my veins had even more pop today. Granted I'm doing things with my diet and training as well as cardio to make that happen, but I've done this enough times over many years to know its definitely being enhanced by an outside factor. I'll definitely take it. I'm excited to see what the coming weeks bring on this cardarine. So far it's been everything I've wanted from it and more

nice brother... i love it when you can start to see yourself getting drier and vascular.. you can always tell you are gettin things done!

Well, I'm starting to see some changes in my physique. It seems early only being 9 days in but I'm noticeably more dry and my veins had even more pop today. Granted I'm doing things with my diet and training as well as cardio to make that happen, but I've done this enough times over many years to know its definitely being enhanced by an outside factor. I'll definitely take it. I'm excited to see what the coming weeks bring on this cardarine. So far it's been everything I've wanted from it and more

Heck yes! Wouldn’t expect less from something vetted by Dylan!

Its definitely kicking in. Today was even better. I looked even better than yesterday. Daily cardio is a walk in the park now as well. The endurance aspect just keeps increasing. What I've accomplished in 10 days has honestly blown me away

Its definitely kicking in. Today was even better. I looked even better than yesterday. Daily cardio is a walk in the park now as well. The endurance aspect just keeps increasing. What I've accomplished in 10 days has honestly blown me away
I agree... It's ridiculous!

Did you notice any initial weight gain? Once I started GW, I noticed weight gain during weeks 1-2 even with a calorie deficit. There was a decrease in BF but the weight gain was 6lbs at one point.

i love that feeling!

Did you notice any initial weight gain? Once I started GW, I noticed weight gain during weeks 1-2 even with a calorie deficit. There was a decrease in BF but the weight gain was 6lbs at one point.
then you didnt have gw.. you are definitely not gaining weight on it

awesome bro!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thank you Rick for all the feedback. Sounds like we are in for a nice treat once everything drops. I most certainly will be looking at adding GW back in for my spring cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. None whatsoever and you never should with GW. I tightened up pretty quick in a little over a week

Thank you Rick for all the feedback. Sounds like we are in for a nice treat once everything drops. I most certainly will be looking at adding GW back in for my spring cycle.

Oh I love it bro. It's nice being on some good GW again. It just makes everything so much better

Cardio has gotten so much easier that I've increased it to 7 days a week at 20 minutes a session with 30 minutes on weekends. I just throw on some tunes or watch part of a show and before you know it it's over. I have a feeling theres going to be some big changes coming!

[emoji1787]Awesome and great job brother Rick!. I definitely loved GW for cardio. Not only that but it allowed me to take smaller breaks in between exercises.

[emoji1787]Awesome and great job brother Rick!. I definitely loved GW for cardio. Not only that but it allowed me to take smaller breaks in between exercises.

Yeah man, it's been incredible in all of those aspects, and now my body is really starting to also change by the day

The endurance on this stuff is just insane. Cardio only this morning, and I raised the speed once again and went 4mph at 10% incline. That's the fastest I've went to stay in this target heart rate range than I can remember. On top of that I was going to do 30 minutes, like I always do on weekends. I was watching a Netflix show I got pretty wrapped up in and before you know it I look at the timer and I'm 34 minutes in. Lol. I just felt like I could keep going and going.

Top Bottom