napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

The endurance on this stuff is just insane. Cardio only this morning, and I raised the speed once again and went 4mph at 10% incline. That's the fastest I've went to stay in this target heart rate range than I can remember. On top of that I was going to do 30 minutes, like I always do on weekends. I was watching a Netflix show I got pretty wrapped up in and before you know it I look at the timer and I'm 34 minutes in. Lol. I just felt like I could keep going and going.
I do the same thing and watch Netflix when I do cardio. It really does help pass the.

I do the same thing and watch Netflix when I do cardio. It really does help pass the.
oh yea... i have a 65 inch tv right in front of my face with surround on when im on the treadmill bro... so thats the only real time i have to watch tv... the only other time is when me and my wife watch movies etc... so its all sports and wwe when im doing cardio LOL

The endurance on this stuff is just insane. Cardio only this morning, and I raised the speed once again and went 4mph at 10% incline. That's the fastest I've went to stay in this target heart rate range than I can remember. On top of that I was going to do 30 minutes, like I always do on weekends. I was watching a Netflix show I got pretty wrapped up in and before you know it I look at the timer and I'm 34 minutes in. Lol. I just felt like I could keep going and going.

Lol I’m the same way brother. Netflix, xfinity and YouTube videos always make the time go by quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah guys. It's my time to watch the stuff the wife doesnt care to watch, so all the more reason and motivation to get my cardio in

caea2f2a1abad90afb60ad5a5d1783bf.jpg

Rowing would be so boring if I couldn’t turn on something to play on the projector.

Well guys, Sorry for lack of updates the last couple days. I'm at the Arnold sports expo and will be here through Sunday. So no lifting, cardio and the diet is not exactly on track either. There will likely be some damage this weekend, but that can be interesting to see how it goes and how easily it comes off when I get back due to the cardarine. I'm also interested in seeing how it does for damage control this weekend. I'm here with friends, and the whole weekend has a lot of bad food (pizza, burgers, etc) and a fair amount of alcohol over dinner. I'll be back to full daily updates and back in the gym on Monday! Everyone have a great weekend!

Well guys, Sorry for lack of updates the last couple days. I'm at the Arnold sports expo and will be here through Sunday. So no lifting, cardio and the diet is not exactly on track either. There will likely be some damage this weekend, but that can be interesting to see how it goes and how easily it comes off when I get back due to the cardarine. I'm also interested in seeing how it does for damage control this weekend. I'm here with friends, and the whole weekend has a lot of bad food (pizza, burgers, etc) and a fair amount of alcohol over dinner. I'll be back to full daily updates and back in the gym on Monday! Everyone have a great weekend!

Brother Rick!....no worries man that’s life. Have fun and I have no doubt that you’ll be right back on track. We work so hard on our bodies that I feel like we can afford to take some time off and be totally fine.

Brother Rick!....no worries man that’s life. Have fun and I have no doubt that you’ll be right back on track. We work so hard on our bodies that I feel like we can afford to take some time off and be totally fine.

Totally right brother. That's what makes life witty living. Never let your lifestyle get in the way of living life

Well, I had a fantastic time at the Arnold this last weekend. I had fun, ate a lot of bad food, and had a fair amount of drinks. I noticed about a day or two in I was retaining water, which is expected. My water intake was down, activity was down, and calories were through the roof. It happens. I go through this every vacation, etc. What I wanted to know was how well the cardarine would limit damage. Well, I only gained 2 lbs. And I'm willing to bet its entirely water. I've done this enough times to know what to expect and the last couple times I did the Arnold I gained around 5 or 6. So I call that a win for damage control, and that water weight will likely be gone in a day or two with me right back on track.

Workout went well this morning. Plenty of energy and breezed right through an intense workout. I did cardio after work and I'm up to nearly 4 mph on the treadmill at 10% incline while staying at my target HR range.

Ready to kick things up a notch and get LEAN

Well, I had a fantastic time at the Arnold this last weekend. I had fun, ate a lot of bad food, and had a fair amount of drinks. I noticed about a day or two in I was retaining water, which is expected. My water intake was down, activity was down, and calories were through the roof. It happens. I go through this every vacation, etc. What I wanted to know was how well the cardarine would limit damage. Well, I only gained 2 lbs. And I'm willing to bet its entirely water. I've done this enough times to know what to expect and the last couple times I did the Arnold I gained around 5 or 6. So I call that a win for damage control, and that water weight will likely be gone in a day or two with me right back on track.

Workout went well this morning. Plenty of energy and breezed right through an intense workout. I did cardio after work and I'm up to nearly 4 mph on the treadmill at 10% incline while staying at my target HR range.

Ready to kick things up a notch and get LEAN
definitely brother! time to get after it!

Another great workout today. Water weight is already nearly all gone. I'm just in the zone right now. Everything is going well, and better than expected for a cruise. My working weights and sets are staying the same or better than when on cycle, which ended over a month ago

Another great workout today. Water weight is already nearly all gone. I'm just in the zone right now. Everything is going well, and better than expected for a cruise. My working weights and sets are staying the same or better than when on cycle, which ended over a month ago

LOVE IT BROTHER!!!. Right back on the bandwagon [emoji106][emoji106]

Leg day today which typically is my hardest day on recovery between sets due the larger muscle groups and higher fatigue. Today was much better between sets on recovery than normal. Less time between sets on my hardest day and a shorter more intense workout

Taking this as inspiration for my legs day today. Will report back....

Top Bottom