napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

Well, day 4 in the books and I'm already noticing some benefits. Rest periods during sets has decreased a bit. I seem less winded after each set already.

I also had my regular 8 week blood donation today and my BP and resting HR has already dropped a little from my norm.

All good signs of things to come!

Great detailed posts so far RR. I will also being logging GW, and as the universe would have it, I'm on a cut as well.

Keep killing it.....

Well, day 4 in the books and I'm already noticing some benefits. Rest periods during sets has decreased a bit. I seem less winded after each set already.

I also had my regular 8 week blood donation today and my BP and resting HR has already dropped a little from my norm.

All good signs of things to come!
excellent brother... this is the type of detail we need on this...

Excellent for sure...lower blood pressure is huge cause many of these ped's raise BP some more than others and sometimes even at low dosages.
On another note read your diet thread and must say it was excellent. So if you see a lot of pm's from me you will know why...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Excellent for sure...lower blood pressure is huge cause many of these ped's raise BP some more than others and sometimes even at low dosages.
On another note read your diet thread and must say it was excellent. So if you see a lot of pm's from me you will know why...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Absolutely bro. That's one of the reasons Gw works so well on cycle. It has cycle support benefits for your cardiovascular system outside of it's awesome endurance and fat loss benefits.

I'm glad you found the diet thread useful bro. And glad I can help

Day 6 on this stuff, and the endurance is definitely there. Today is cardio only at home on my treadmill. I typically walk 3.5mph at 10% incline for 30 minutes. Today I was able to go to 3.7 maintaining my same target HR range, and that's not even a week in. I'm definitely loving the feeling I'm getting on this stuff. I've missed the feeling of some good cardarine. Its been far too long

Day 6 on this stuff, and the endurance is definitely there. Today is cardio only at home on my treadmill. I typically walk 3.5mph at 10% incline for 30 minutes. Today I was able to go to 3.7 maintaining my same target HR range, and that's not even a week in. I'm definitely loving the feeling I'm getting on this stuff. I've missed the feeling of some good cardarine. Its been far too long
love it bro... it will only increase consistently now... you already know how this goes... each week your vo2max will substantially increase... just push yourself a bit more each time and you will continue to over exceed expectation...

love it bro... it will only increase consistently now... you already know how this goes... each week your vo2max will substantially increase... just push yourself a bit more each time and you will continue to over exceed expectation...
Absolutely Dylan. It's a great feeling on cardio when you're already done, and not "ready" to be done. I felt that way today, and I know it's only going to get better from here

Absolutely Dylan. It's a great feeling on cardio when you're already done, and not "ready" to be done. I felt that way today, and I know it's only going to get better from here

New to the forum n post. Been doing a bunch of research loving the thread so far, can u pm when u get a chance thanks

Hell yes brother!. I’m glad you’re feeling the effects of GW already. Thank you for the update and keep going strong [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially a week in the books and just started week two. Things are going well, and cardiovascular endurance through the workout is even more pronounced. I'm expecting within another week or so to start seeing some results of fat loss. That's generally when I start to see it.

I love the feeling I get on this stuff in a workout. It gives a nice clean stim free energy that can only be experienced on it

Top Bottom