napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

So, today was more of the same great things. Another great workout and another great cardio session. Both has been enhanced drastically by this cardarine. When they say cardarine is the ultimate enhancer it's the truth

So, today was more of the same great things. Another great workout and another great cardio session. Both has been enhanced drastically by this cardarine. When they say cardarine is the ultimate enhancer it's the truth
nice work brother... love it!

So, as I thought might happen....today I look leaner and tighter than I did before I left last weekend. So not only did I erase the damage quickly....I've made even more progress towards my goal in these 5 days. I'll take it

So, as I thought might happen....today I look leaner and tighter than I did before I left last weekend. So not only did I erase the damage quickly....I've made even more progress towards my goal in these 5 days. I'll take it

Keep killin it !!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

very nice brother! keep it up!!

It's been amazing so far brother. I've had good gw, I've had not so good gw. And ive had great gw. This is among the best I've used hands down

Hey Rick have you tried Global Anabolics GW? If so how does it compare with ESarms? Asking because that's what I'm taking right now with pretty good results so far

Hey Rick have you tried Global Anabolics GW? If so how does it compare with ESarms? Asking because that's what I'm taking right now with pretty good results so far
No I havent used that one bud. Havent really heard of them

Everything continues to go really well. Today and previous workouts last week the one thing that I should mention that's happening that I cant explain is some strength increases. Nothing major but some of lifts I'm actually gaining. This is going from what I was doing on cycle and going above that though, so it says a lot. It may just be because the gw has allowed me to work harder and push harder. I'm honestly not sure but it's a benefit I didn't expect.

I really like how things are going. Workouts are amazing and I'm just amazed at the numbers I have in my lifts. The daily cardio has been not a problem at all either. And best of all I've felt great through all of it. Still leaning slowly but surely. I did add a little bit more calories in, but not much, and still making progress

Two days ago I added in MK-M1 and Cardazol from banned nutrition, so I will now be running those as well. It's very early but things I've noticed since far...I've dried out some more, energy output has increased even more, and I've had better pumps. Like I said its only been a couple days so not expecting a lot yet, but those 3 things showed up the 2nd day. First day I actually noticed the energy increase.

My lifts are still going up with each workout. Today was arms, and I just looked more full, vascular, dry, and hard than I've been for quite some time...even on cycle. I've added more volume to my workouts so maybe that change has contributed to some of these gains. Surprisingly with me guessing, I'd say I dropped around 1% bidyfat already, and bodyweight remains the same. All good signs of a very successful recomp

Two days ago I added in MK-M1 and Cardazol from banned nutrition, so I will now be running those as well. It's very early but things I've noticed since far...I've dried out some more, energy output has increased even more, and I've had better pumps. Like I said its only been a couple days so not expecting a lot yet, but those 3 things showed up the 2nd day. First day I actually noticed the energy increase.

My lifts are still going up with each workout. Today was arms, and I just looked more full, vascular, dry, and hard than I've been for quite some time...even on cycle. I've added more volume to my workouts so maybe that change has contributed to some of these gains. Surprisingly with me guessing, I'd say I dropped around 1% bidyfat already, and bodyweight remains the same. All good signs of a very successful recomp

WOW [emoji50] right on brother!. Today was my last day of my 6 week pct and thinking of going on some Sarms. You’re log is helping me determine which ones I’m going to get. Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom