napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

WOW [emoji50] right on brother!. Today was my last day of my 6 week pct and thinking of going on some Sarms. You’re log is helping me determine which ones I’m going to get. Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm glad you're e enjoying the log bro. Thank you!

Two days ago I added in MK-M1 and Cardazol from banned nutrition, so I will now be running those as well. It's very early but things I've noticed since far...I've dried out some more, energy output has increased even more, and I've had better pumps. Like I said its only been a couple days so not expecting a lot yet, but those 3 things showed up the 2nd day. First day I actually noticed the energy increase.

My lifts are still going up with each workout. Today was arms, and I just looked more full, vascular, dry, and hard than I've been for quite some time...even on cycle. I've added more volume to my workouts so maybe that change has contributed to some of these gains. Surprisingly with me guessing, I'd say I dropped around 1% bidyfat already, and bodyweight remains the same. All good signs of a very successful recomp
awesome brother! love it!

Well I have a few days on the banned nutrition supps and other things I've noticed is the cardazol has a pretty decent stim effect. This weekend I didnt take anything except those doses along with some coffee and I could tell I had a decent level of stimulants in me. I took 2 caps when I woke up and then another 2 caps two hours later before cardio. I normally eat right after cardio and I really wasnt even hungry, so it has some appetite suppression too, if that's what you're looking for. I was still able to eat everything i needed so as long as it doesnt keep me from eating the meals i need to eat that won't be a problem. But I'll say as of now I'm not ready to increase dose. I'll probably stay where I am

The M1 MK I dosed the same way. That has dried me out a little more which is nice, and I generally notice more from this one when I'm lifting like pumps, etc. I also am looking a little more full on it as well. Back to lifting tomorrow and its chest day so I'm curious what that brings

Still dosing the cardarine daily, and I'm on track with continued progress. Its slowed down some, but that is expected due to some of the calories I added back in. I always adjust where I see fit, and the calorie increase has benefited me and was needed. Since I'm basically doing two workouts a day (am lifting and PM cardio outside of weekends) activity increased a couple weeks ago too.

I really dont want or expect to get a lot leaner than I am currently, so I switched to more of a recomp, and with the way my lifts have gone lately I'm going to take gains and give it the help it needs while I can get them. I still expect to continue leaning some more as I have been. It's just the focus now is more recomp than anything as I get closer to my happy place on my condition

nice brother... you dose it how you feel comfortable.. thats always the most important... yes, it does have the appetite suppression capability as well...

This week has went pretty well. Workouts have been going very good, even though the strength increases have slowed. That was inevitable at some point, as I was just happy to see the gains I was getting on just the TRT, the cardarine and the banned nutrition products. Strength is way up from where it should be, especially considering I've been eating at maintenance mostly or even slightly under some days.

Cardiovascular endurance is insane. I'd say I'm peaked out on that, and the cardio sessions for both intensity and duration reflect that. Energy from the cardazol is incredible, especially added to the cardarine. That's been a solid combo.

Vascularity and pumps have been excellent ever since starting the supplements. I've also had some amazing deep sleep. And I wake very well rested. I'm pretty lean right now, and I am still leaning more at a slow rate. It's a recomp so true scale is staying pretty constant. I'm about 2 lbs down from where I started but I've lost close to 2% bodyfat, so there's definitely some recomp. I'm a little over halfway there on the 12 weeks and I'd say things are going great.

Great update brother. I like the way that you’re feeling on just TRT, cardarine, and the banned nutrition products.[emoji106][emoji106]

Things are continuing to go well. Weight is staying steady, and condition hasnt changed much but overall looking at this time last week versus now I can still see the continued progress. To me that's what it's about for recomp. Slow and steady wins the race.

There are a few exercises I'm still progressing in, and the others im at least maintaining the increases I made. I'll be happy just keeping this level of strength going into my next blast in about 6 weeks.

My well being has been excellent. Sleep has been excellent. Focus and motivation is very high. I can tell my metabolism is way up as well. My hunger is pretty high right now. Luckily I have good self control, because lately Ive wanted to eat everything lol.

Nice update brother!. I’m glad you’re having an appetite as you’re one of the few who doesn’t really have one. I’ve struggled my whole life with a huge appetite so I continue to this day to practice self control lol. Most of the time I win but there are other times where I’m eating everything!!!.

Nice update brother!. I’m glad you’re having an appetite as you’re one of the few who doesn’t really have one. I’ve struggled my whole life with a huge appetite so I continue to this day to practice self control lol. Most of the time I win but there are other times where I’m eating everything!!!.

No man actually my appetite is always pretty damn big. I have even won many food challenges, and continue to challenge myself with them. Only time I've ever had my appetite negatively impacted is when I ran oral steroids and tren, which I use none of anymore. Those things killed my appetite

No man actually my appetite is always pretty damn big. I have even won many food challenges, and continue to challenge myself with them. Only time I've ever had my appetite negatively impacted is when I ran oral steroids and tren, which I use none of anymore. Those things killed my appetite

Oh that’s right... I remember you saying Tren killed your appetite. My mistake. Then we definitely are in together with having a huge appetite.

Well its been a few days since I've updated, but honestly I dont see the need to update often much anymore as things aren't really changing much on a daily basis. Progress has slowed which I expect since I'm doing this slow recomp. So I will probably be going to more weekly updates.

What I've noticed since last update....cardazol I'm actually enjoying quite a bit. The energy is pretty awesome and it has complimented cardarine really well for fat loss as well as providing more energy. The combo has been great for both workouts and cardio. I highly recommend this combo for fat loss, endurance, and awesome workouts. My cardio endurance is as good as it's been in years right now.

M1 Mk I enjoyed the pumps and fullness I got from it, but I ended up dropping it over the weekend. The anti estrogen effects were dropping my E2 levels down too much. It's a mild ai and I didnt expect it to happen but I'm VERY VERY sensitive to anything that lowers estrogen. Keep in mind that I can run 500mg of test or more and never need an ai, so since I'm only on 200mg trt, it doesn't take much to get me too low. I've had it happen to me with a lot of things that only help others (proviron, other otc test boosters with AI properties, etc). I started getting low estrogen symptoms which I know all about so I dropped it. I'm just an anomaly when it comes to these types of things, so I need to save it to use when I have more aromatization going on and I'm running more test.

Thanks for the update brother. Also, for the information on M1-MK and it’s anti estrogen effects.

Top Bottom