napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Valhalla test e250 review

joonp

As you know there is a new lab that has sprung up and ive been fortunate enought to he able to test and review his test e 250. Gonna run a basic test e 500 mg per week cycle. I will do a shortened version log and post bloods bout week 4-5. In a cutting/recomp phase in prep for
My spring cycle. Been doing intermittent fasting lately with high protein and various levels of carbs. Pinned first pin last night and looking forward to what im sure will be a small but very productive cycle

As you know there is a new lab that has sprung up and ive been fortunate enought to he able to test and review his test e 250. Gonna run a basic test e 500 mg per week cycle. I will do a shortened version log and post bloods bout week 4-5. In a cutting/recomp phase in prep for
My spring cycle. Been doing intermittent fasting lately with high protein and various levels of carbs. Pinned first pin last night and looking forward to what im sure will be a small but very productive cycle
Nice man. Looking forward to hearing the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not much to report except no pip. Never had problem with test e before so didnt expect it now but you never know. Gonna hit chest today. High protein/high carb day.

Little update. Been bout a week and everything smooth. Not much to report yet. Waiting for that extra energy at the gym to kick in. Love that never feel tired feeling. Hit shoulders today. Weight 210. Starting to hold a little bit more water as expected.

What dose are you running? I'm really blasting the hell outta the Valhalla and I'm vascular AF in my legs and calves and have retired tanks due to the backne pop up. Wife keeps looking at me all cougar like complementing the shit outta me and when I hit the gym the few bro's I speak to are complimenting the hell outta me. Makes me think that somehow this sust/deca/EQ blast is somehow allowing me to bulk and yet minimize water retention and such.

awesome joon, thanks for the feedback... as i said before, i expect very nice results and blood numbers on this... its great to have strong firsthand experience...

Nice man. I will be getting some of the test e to have for a later date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Almost 2 weeks and everything smooth. Starting to notice small changes. More energy, feeling fuller, etc. Gained a few lbs. Im really becoming a fan of intermittent fasting. Ive seen some good results.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Almost 2 weeks and everything smooth. Starting to notice small changes. More energy, feeling fuller, etc. Gained a few lbs. Im really becoming a fan of intermittent fasting. Ive seen some good results.

awesome brother... thanks for the update...

Last couple of days really beginning to feel it. Been horny as hell and popping boners like i was a teenager again lol stamina in gym has started to pick up as well. Started at 208 so up bout 4 lbs in last 2.5 wks. Havent run a basic test cycle in a while but im really beginning to like it. May have to throw one in now and then.

Ok getting close to 3 weeks in. Time is flying by. Anyways at 215 from a start of 207 so not bad but as you know its mostly water. Started low dose aromasin to try to keep it to a minimum. Im not gyno prone so fortunately low dose keeps my estro down and keeps me somewhat dry. Feeling great energy levels good and strength is going up. Worked shoulders today and got that exaggerated look starting. My shoulders always been my strong point so when im on i like the look they get. The way things goin and im feeling im extremely confident in the number thats gonna come back but the proof is in the black and white on my bloods. Probly gonna do next wed.

Everything been great. Feeling great and looking great lol been getting lots of compliments too. Im getting bloods done wed morning and gonna pin mon so will be approx 36 hrs.

Top Bottom