napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle log Test E250, EQ, MK677 with support

So mixing the compounds in one shot has made my life much better...
Workout today..
Warm up 55lb walking lunges 4 sets of 30 yards.
Hamstring single leg 75lbs 4x15
Hip thrusters 4x225

Shoulders
Supersets all 4 set day attempting 12 reps each set

Overhead barbell press 110, dumbbell laterals 35
Arnold press 55, neutral grip front raise 35
Underhand barbell front raise 60lbs, palm forward laterals 30
High pulls 145, shrugs 245
Bent over rear delt 35, cable laterals 20
Going to feel it tomorrow but barely broke a sweat in the gym.
Blood pressure high lately, good to go for another blood donation though at the end of the week. All levels stable and feeling like a raging fucking bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So mixing the compounds in one shot has made my life much better...
Workout today..
Warm up 55lb walking lunges 4 sets of 30 yards.
Hamstring single leg 75lbs 4x15
Hip thrusters 4x225

Shoulders
Supersets all 4 set day attempting 12 reps each set

Overhead barbell press 110, dumbbell laterals 35
Arnold press 55, neutral grip front raise 35
Underhand barbell front raise 60lbs, palm forward laterals 30
High pulls 145, shrugs 245
Bent over rear delt 35, cable laterals 20
Going to feel it tomorrow but barely broke a sweat in the gym.
Blood pressure high lately, good to go for another blood donation though at the end of the week. All levels stable and feeling like a raging fucking bull.

Very nice Bro! How's the cycle treating you so far?

Very nice Bro! How's the cycle treating you so far?

I’m really impressed with this cycle. For the most part it’s been very dry and provided some nice lean gains and definition. I can tell the EQ is having a hardening effect on my muscles and is starting to cut them up. I can really notice this in my abs. It makes me want to extend it out to 20 weeks to give the EQ more time to work it’s magic. My endurance is off the charts, i haven’t been doing cardio because my workouts consist of a lot of supersets and short rest periods anyway..but I wonder if I should start adding in a few dedicated cardio sessions and how I would benefit. Would highly recommend this combo, I’ve been catching girls checking me out and getting compliments left and right...

Had a friend join me for a few workouts..
Warm up 5x 40 yard weighted sled.
Shoulders, triceps, thighs, abs
4 sets

70lb shoulder press superset with 21 skull crushers 110lb
Walking lunges 55lb
Decline abs with 20 lb ball
40lb laterals and front raises
Ascending squats up to 305
Rope pulls triceps up to 100
70lb Kettle bell obliques

My friend shouldn’t have eaten. that beef sausage for lunch...

Last edited:
Fair to say I am soaring high, never been this lean before, dry clean gains compared to Test only cycle.. muscle hardening benefit of EQ is definitely pronounced. Hard time sleeping lately, getting ready to start hcg pins and wind down to pct... such a sad time!! I don’t wanna stop!!

Fair to say I am soaring high, never been this lean before, dry clean gains compared to Test only cycle.. muscle hardening benefit of EQ is definitely pronounced. Hard time sleeping lately, getting ready to start hcg pins and wind down to pct... such a sad time!! I don’t wanna stop!!

great work brother!

great work brother!

Thanks bro, I appreciate the encouragement and advice throughout! This has been the cleanest cycle yet, I’ll likely run the next one at 800 EQ. Such a long cycle, too bad I’ll have to wait so long till the next one... DGA Organ support is working magic during pct by the way, a must have!

Thanks bro, I appreciate the encouragement and advice throughout! This has been the cleanest cycle yet, I’ll likely run the next one at 800 EQ. Such a long cycle, too bad I’ll have to wait so long till the next one... DGA Organ support is working magic during pct by the way, a must have!

excellent brother, great to hear!

Top Bottom