napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UPDATE: 3 Weeks on my first SARMS (female 37y.o)

sarala

SOOOOOO,
I have lost 1% fat without a diet down (1300 cal/day). Im fairly disciplined when it comes to clean diet all year round (1900 cal/day). I have been trying to gain up to 150, 10% lean just like on anavar. The first 2 wks I took triple stack, added SR9009 3rd week.
Line definitions are harder, leaner looking. Height:5'3
Before:
Weight: 145
BF: 13%

After:
Weight 147
BF:11.9%

The one factor I changed besides taking the SARMS, the increased energy that making me able to spend double the time in the gym and regularly hitting 100-sets mark (40 legs, 20 arms,20 back, 20 chests). Around 8-10 reps at 75-80% efficiency. for my Max on flat dumbbell bench I use 95s. My legs are the weak compared to upper body, Squats maxed at 240lbs using barbell, short york barbell curl maxed at 110lb, Shoulder press dumbbell i use 75s. For back I use 110dbs for row. you kinda able to figure out where i am here..

Last year on Anavar it took me 8 weeks for biceps to measure to 15Inches, this time is only 3 weeks from 14. I can do huge max set but only half of the time, they plummeted from 100% to 50% very very fast and I couldn't go beyond 50 sets for the whole workout session.

Next week I will crank up the diet and since I hate the cardio for the life of me....I will do that only if I decide to compete this august. Let's see. In the morning I'm seeing yellow hue but this doesn't bother me since i don't drive at night and go in and out from contrasting light.

All and All I'm satisfied.

Thank you guys for all the input.

Aw shit!!! that is what im talkin about!! Wow you will be at 10 and under in no time you got 9 weeks left. believe I hated cardio as well but the gw and sr make it so much nicer. This is a very nice update for the women that come here and have doubts if this is for real or not!!! thanks for the update

Aw shit!!! that is what im talkin about!! Wow you will be at 10 and under in no time you got 9 weeks left. believe I hated cardio as well but the gw and sr make it so much nicer. This is a very nice update for the women that come here and have doubts if this is for real or not!!! thanks for the update

Im trying to keep everything the same to isolate the Sarms real effects on me. Same clean diet, same hard workout, but DAYUMMMM the volume is through the roof. so I know this is caused by SARMS. Recovery is way way better too, both between sets and weekly schedule.

SOOOOOO,
I have lost 1% fat without a diet down (1300 cal/day). Im fairly disciplined when it comes to clean diet all year round (1900 cal/day). I have been trying to gain up to 150, 10% lean just like on anavar. The first 2 wks I took triple stack, added SR9009 3rd week.
Before:

After:
Weight 147

The one factor I changed besides taking the SARMS, the increased energy that making me able to spend double the time in the gym and regularly hitting 100-sets mark (40 legs, 20 arms,20 back, 20 chests). Around 8-10 reps at 75-80% efficiency. for my Max on flat dumbbell bench I use 95s. My legs are the weak compared to upper body, Squats maxed at 240lbs using barbell, short york barbell curl maxed at 110lb, Shoulder press dumbbell i use 75s. For back I use 110dbs for row. you kinda able to figure out where i am here..

Last year on Anavar it took me 8 weeks for biceps to measure to 15Inches, this time is only 3 weeks from 14. I can do huge max set but only half of the time, they plummeted from 100% to 50% very very fast and I couldn't go beyond 50 sets for the whole workout session.

Next week I will crank up the diet and since I hate the cardio for the life of me....I will do that only if I decide to compete this august. Let's see. In the morning I'm seeing yellow hue but this doesn't bother me since i don't drive at night and go in and out from contrasting light.

Those are some amazing changes already!! Very nice work! This is exactly why I strongly encourage females to use sarms for their goals. They are so incredibly effective without any harmful side effects

Thank you for sharing your experience so far and please keep us updated in the future!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

SOOOOOO,
Before:

After:
Weight 147

that is amazing work, seriously... im more than impressed to see that occur in that short of time... im so happy you gave sarms an opportunity and see the comparison to steroids... you are doing extremely well.. your a great example for everyone to see... excellent work! keep the updates coming

that is amazing work, seriously... im more than impressed to see that occur in that short of time... im so happy you gave sarms an opportunity and see the comparison to steroids... you are doing extremely well.. your a great example for everyone to see... excellent work! keep the updates coming

I sent Dylan and Sarala a private message. My name is Karen. I'm 34 and would like to get some advice about Anavar and SARMS.
My first bikini competition in 8 weeks and 4 days. I've been sick for a few weeks and feel behind my training program.
I was thinking of taking Anavar until I joined this forum a few days ago and was considering Ostarine and LGD or RAD-140.
I am 5'8, 126 lbs, a little under 18% body fat. I am currently on a carb cycle program and lifting 5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week.

What triple stack did you take Sarala? Did you do 4 or 8 weeks?

One of the guys just recommended this and I'm about to buy them.

MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
S4 50mg per day split twice per day 25mg am and 25mg pm
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

Thank you!!!

Avoid anavar for bikini this year if you were pro it would be ok but there toning back the girls this year in the npc if your too muscular you will not place well . fogure or fittness would be ok but bikini should avoid steroids

Avoid anavar for bikini this year if you were pro it would be ok but there toning back the girls this year in the npc if your too muscular you will not place well . fogure or fittness would be ok but bikini should avoid steroids

Thank you for the advice! ��

Yes, for me too. Faster than Anavar in my case. But I do need to add. I was an olympic level athlete (been lifting weight for the past 18 yrs), so I train and diet like there is nobody business.
I do notice Im a bit blurry when I was bloated due to period. It happened 2 days for me. This led me to believe that the same effects will take place if i were to be slacking off on my clean diet. I am not sure.... it has only been 3 weeks and going on 4 now. Im not even half of the journey yet lol.
This week, I got very noticeable pumps and increased in Strength. Although some factors such as :how long you've been training, diet, age and genetics will play the part....I still strongly believe that Sarms is the one FOR ME.

Agree w u mos def

I sent Dylan and Sarala a private message. My name is Karen. I'm 34 and would like to get some advice about Anavar and SARMS.
My first bikini competition in 8 weeks and 4 days. I've been sick for a few weeks and feel behind my training program.
I was thinking of taking Anavar until I joined this forum a few days ago and was considering Ostarine and LGD or RAD-140.
I am 5'8, 126 lbs, a little under 18% body fat. I am currently on a carb cycle program and lifting 5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week.

Thank you!!!

Didn't see your post. I pm'd u earlier

Thank you!!!

well im sure you have talked to sarala, I believe the exact stack that RR laid out for you is what she is running, and 12 weeks but you have 9 so I guess 8 will have to do.

Thank you!!!

That stack above I gave you in your personal thread, I think will be the best for you as a bikini competitor and your current goals for sure. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, and I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can

Didn't see your post. I pm'd u earlier

Hi KK1 rockmfhudd actually just made me realize on how short of time you have. 6 weeks is pretty short so nailing your diet is critical at this point. you will need to get down to at least 14%. no magic pills that will melt the fat out there unfortunately. Crank up your exercise intensity and volume. I didn't react that quick w anavar (it took me 8 wks) and much much quicker w SARMS. The increase of endurance and recovery is very noticeable. You will need all the help u can get.

Hi KK1 rockmfhudd actually just made me realize on how short of time you have. 6 weeks is pretty short so nailing your diet is critical at this point. you will need to get down to at least 14%. no magic pills that will melt the fat out there unfortunately. Crank up your exercise intensity and volume. I didn't react that quick w anavar (it took me 8 wks) and much much quicker w SARMS. The increase of endurance and recovery is very noticeable. You will need all the help u can get.

Hi Sarala! I did get your pm. Thank you very much!! It was so helpful! Dylan pm last night also and recommended the same stack RickRock did. I am getting it today and hopefully I'll receive it by Monday. To be exact I am 8 weeks and 3 days out.

That stack above I gave you in your personal thread, I think will be the best for you as a bikini competitor and your current goals for sure. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, and I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can

I appreciate your advice RickRock Dylan recommended the same stack. I am getting it today and hopefully I'll receive it by Monday. I'll keep you guys posted about my results. =)

I appreciate your advice RickRock Dylan recommended the same stack. I am getting it today and hopefully I'll receive it by Monday. I'll keep you guys posted about my results. =)
Sounds excellent!! I will certainly be looking forward to hearing how everything treats you. I'm sure you will love it!

Top Bottom