napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying out GW-501516 (Cardarine) for the first time.

Thanx Dylan,

Now that I have my stuff ready to go I have a question on dosing with the dropper, how does one get the 20 mgs? Sorry but conversion has never been my strong suit!

I do miss my GW. Ever since the price shot up i haven't re-upped. But damn does that stuff work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whole process seems to normally take 5-7 days

I ordered on April 3rd - full stack of SARMS (thanks Dylan!). Went to "processing" on April 5th. Went to Shipped on April 7th. However, that was just the "label" creation. USPS actually picked it up on Florida on April 10th, and departed facility on April 11th via USPS Priority Mail to California (probably the longest trip it can take). Says it will arrive tomorrow (but I think it might be Thursday (unless they put it on a plane...). Even if the truck drove from 3:30am this morning (when it got on the truck), it would take 40 hours to get here ;). Unless USPS is off by a day (which is VERY possible).

So all in all...

Ordered April 3rd
Should arrive April 12th or 13th
(From FL to CA).

So 7-8 Business days.

Hope this helps everyone!
B

you clearly cannot do math... $300 for 12 weeks is a fortune??? each bottle lasts 30 days​

Math time kids...

I'm sure this gets asked alot of the time.

If a bottle of GW-501516 (Cardarine) says "20mgs/ml @ 30ml" - you must read labels on all food and drugs ;)... that means there are 20mg PER ml, and there are 30ml PER bottle....so, that would be 30 doses at 20mg per dose...which is what Dylan recommends for most people for GW (dosed daily 30 min before a workout).

Now depending upon what product you are taking, you might be taking 5, 10, 20, 30mg, etc of a product, so you need to do the math from there. Example..if you were on a product that is listed as 20mgs/ml @ 30ml and you are only going to take 10mg, you could go 60 days on a bottle).

Another way to think about it is multiply 20mg/ml x 30ml/bottle = 600mg/bottle. Then divide your dose per day into the 600mg and it will tell you the number of days it will last (i.e. in the case of GW above, 600mg divided by 20mg per dose = 30 doses (and since it is 1x/day, that is 30 days worth).

Hope this helps.
B

Thanx Dylan,

Now that I have my stuff ready to go I have a question on dosing with the dropper, how does one get the 20 mgs? Sorry but conversion has never been my strong suit!

Anyone?? I start dosing tomorrow and I don't wanna mess up

If you ordered from SARMSX, the bottle should show 20mgs/ml @ 30ml ---> meaning you get 20mg per ml. Fill to the 1 ml line (if you are dosing 20mg per dose). Not sure what Dylan suggested for you.

Thanks now I got it, I was confused earlier.

I believe Dylan did recommend the 20 MG before workout.

So I've been dosing for the last 3 days and I figured I would give a small update:

I've been consuming the dosage 30-40 mins before I start my workout (I start with lifting first then finish up with cardio, always) and the first day I'm sure it was a placebo affect but I hit it hard. Had a hell of a work out (biceps and back) and did 30 mins of cardio, could've gone on longer but I was running late to work. Thursday a bit lighter but still had energy left after my cardio (did shoulders and trap) but again was running a bit late to work.

Today though I was absolutely spent, I did chest and triceps but I really wasn't feeling it and I couldn't go over 20 mins on the StairMaster, breathing was fine but my legs were fried for some reason.

I must note that I am eating at a deficit but is there a time frame as to when the positive effects of GW kick in or is this as good as it gets?

Thank you all :D

bro, you cant seriously think that in three days its as good as it gets... if you are serious with that comment, you should not use anything in general.. thats concerning you would even think that...

Damn dude. You need to have patience. 3 days isn't shit. You need to give compounds time to work

Sorry for not being able to articulate myself properly. In NO way am I expecting overnight results, I was just giving a day by day breakdown of the first 3 days I've been using and how I've been feeling.

I am curious as to how long it takes for a person to get "adjusted" to the GW but I don't think it's wrong to ask that. Granted I know we're all different but a ball park figure would be nice to know.

Due to the testimonials I've read here and elsewhere I am already saving $ to get another bottle of GW from sarmsx by next week.

it starts to kick in pretty quickly but remember it takes time to build... you will see it bro, don't worry about that...

Thank you brother, I had my first work out today of the week (rested Sunday and yesterday) and I killed my back and biceps workout this morning. I was spent for my cardio but still managed 20 mins of HIIT

Thank you brother, I had my first work out today of the week (rested Sunday and yesterday) and I killed my back and biceps workout this morning. I was spent for my cardio but still managed 20 mins of HIIT
thats what im talking about! trust me, it only continues to get better!

Hey gang just wanted to give a small update on day 15 of running GW.

I haven't weighed myself as I'm afraid I'll be disappointed but I have been sticking to eating clean at least 6 days a week but that's been harder than giving up booze!

Last week I hit the gym 6 days in a row instead of 5 and I have noticed my belly slim down so I'm definitely buying more GW before I run out of this month's supply!

Today I was a little out of breath at the gym during cardio but I chalked it up to not feeling a 100% as I got 5 hours sleep, I'm thinking I'll take a nap and get in an extra 30 mins tonight before they close.

thank for the update bro... sounds like everything is going very well for you... DO NOT be scared to check your weight etc... you have to monitor yourself and see how the progress is... do not ever get discouraged either because there are always adjustments that can and ultimately need to be made no matter how dialed in you are...

I will also add that weight isn't everything this last cycle I used gw,sr9009 and rad 140...lost only 5lbs...however it appears that I dropped quite a bit more while adding nice lean muscle gains. Take photos it really helps!!!

Top Bottom