napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Update

I cant do quads....I hit a nerve and its stuck with me ever since! I close my eyes and literally just stabbed myself. Obviously not the best manner. Glutes/delts. Helps having a hot RN around to do it for me though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check out spotinjections.com for the correct placement in the quads...most Dr's just have you pin directly into the top center of the quad..its a less than ideal spot
Agreed. If you find the right location, quads are easy and pain-free

Man ure gonna be sweatin like a virgin on prom night before that first pin. After that youll be a pin whore like the rest of us

LMFAO...man isn't that the truth. I about fainted the first time, now it's second nature. Almost like a ritual.

I do mine in the quads with 23x1. Usually draw with a 22. Never had a issue in the quads.

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post

check out spotinjections.com for the correct placement in the quads...most Dr's just have you pin directly into the top center of the quad..its a less than ideal spot
Agreed. If you find the right location, quads are easy and pain-free
Very good to know!

Called the pharmacy to see if script was ready, there waiting for authorization from Dr. I asked how much I was looking at paying out of pocket because of my deductible, she said $87.00!!! That's one hell of a difference from $560.00 for the gel!!! She didn't know how long of a supply that was for yet because she didn't know the dosage. Even if it's just a month can't beat that.

The Dr put the script in to my pharmacy, but my insurance wants some extra type of authorization from the Dr I guess, they had to do the same thing with the gel. Just was to late in the day I guess. Will call Dr tomorrow as I have appt weds to go over injecting, but I need the stuff to bring with me.

I always have to get the authorization also. You can find it cheaper [emoji6]!!!!!

I'll pin my Cheek before quads again. Lol

Im with you there! I may even try my damn forehead. One of the most painful things I have ever done to myself and my leg was numb for a bit. Scared the shit outta me!!!

Lemme help you all get a better deal on your 10ml 200mg/ml Test Cyp. Go to www.goodrx.com and type in testosterone cypionate. Select it. Then go to edit and choose 10ml rather than 1ML. For me I get an option for $44.38 from Walgreens.

Well today was the day, pinning cherry popped. They are actually having me do Sub Q injections, at least to start. And starting at a low dose 100mg a week to see where I end up after blood test and go from there. I was surprised and scared how easy that was to inject myself that way.

Well today was the day, pinning cherry popped. They are actually having me do Sub Q injections, at least to start. And starting at a low dose 100mg a week to see where I end up after blood test and go from there. I was surprised and scared how easy that was to inject myself that way.

nice.....!

100mg/wk is not a low dose....it's the normal dose that brings the vast majority of men back into mid-high range

Should put u around 500 but thats no where to hangout [emoji6]

Top Bottom