napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Update

Joe S.

Well My doc messaged me back yesterday about the Clomid issues, advised I stop taking it and recommended the next step be Test Gel. I know people on here say it's garbage for the most part or doesn't work, but I also read a post by Buen the other day and have seen other sites where the Gel actually works for some people. Just so I follow progression and possibly keep things covered by insurance and stay under dr care, I will try this route and see what happens before doing anything rash and see where my numbers end up.

I did have a question though that jumped into my mind. Let's say the Gel actually works and bumps up my numbers pretty decent, down the road after everything is tuned in with it after a while, can you add in some other things with a gel TRT? I haven't seen anyone on here post doing a cycle with a gel and that may be for good reason, but Test is Test correct? Just curious as the thought popped in my head.

You can...but you'll have to add injectable test with it because part of the reason of cycling is to get your test way higher than normal..

I would think...later... you could pin 100mg a week Deca with your TRT gel
If you want to "blast" ... you would pin your test while blasting...and return to TRT gel afterwards

Joe is coming to the dark side...well,kind of. Doc first put me on Androgel, the stronger dose one at 2 pumps per day. Brought my test levels from 250 to 370. I felt a little better of course, but after 6 months made the switch. Bro, what a difference. Dosage took some adjusting..but, I felt MUCH MUCH better. Test levels came up to 1000-1100 on 150mg/week.

So what I am saying is yes you will probably feel better, but that's only because you have become accustom to feeling like poo...so anything will be better. If you were to do Androgel for 1 month then injections for one month, I am 99% sure you would choose the injections based solely on how you felt alone. Just my opinion.

Yeah I'll follow progression and see what happens, would rather kind of stick myself once a week then apply every day. also depends on what my insurance will cover I guess.

Insurance may cover both. The gel I paid $40 co pay a month, the test 10ml vial I pay $40 every 12 weeks.

Joe is coming to the dark side...well,kind of. Doc first put me on Androgel, the stronger dose one at 2 pumps per day. Brought my test levels from 250 to 370. I felt a little better of course, but after 6 months made the switch. Bro, what a difference. Dosage took some adjusting..but, I felt MUCH MUCH better. Test levels came up to 1000-1100 on 150mg/week.

So what I am saying is yes you will probably feel better, but that's only because you have become accustom to feeling like poo...so anything will be better. If you were to do Androgel for 1 month then injections for one month, I am 99% sure you would choose the injections based solely on how you felt alone. Just my opinion.

LOLOLOL....we all started with Gel......welcome bud! Buen is a TRT expert. Im about to hit him up for info so stick with his advice. Gel got me in the 500's but I didnt notice anything until inject put me in the 9-1200 range. Gel was $40 for me and a 10ml bottle of test cyp is $10 for me on insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$40.00 a month isn't too bad, just called pharmacy insurance denied initial script $600.00 OOP. Not happening! There going back to Doc for pre authorization.

I always need preauth. Its a normal thing. Its easier to get freaking opiates than test. Sad.

Ughhh, I got authorized but it's the beginning of the year!! 1,400 deductible! Oh well eating 3 months worth OOP. I did find some coupons online though, we'll see if they work to soften the blow over a longer period of time.

Maybe ask for test cyp and see if they change it. Tell em gel is too expensive

Shit if your Dr gave u a valid script I'd buy from a source here..if anything ever came up u say u have a script and u purchased from an online pharmacy..they can't get u for that

Always wondered about that but wondering if it has to be from an approved pharmacy where you send your script? I would do that in a heart beat to not risk a knocky knock

They wouldn't take it that far...if anything they'd call your Dr and verify u have a script

They sent the script electronically right to pharmacy on file. Anything will be out of pocket until I hit that $1,400. Might as well follow protocol, at least I have some cash in my HSA to help.

Insurance wouldn't cover Test Cyp for me right off the bat without 3 back to back blood tests showing less than 300ng/dl even though I had a script for mine. I shopped around and got prices anywhere from $140-$220 for a friggin 10ml vial!!!!
Ended up getting a coupon from Walmart and paying $70ish just to see if the Pharma-grade stuff felt any different from the kinds I've tried from sources here.

10 ml vial how many mg per mil? I had to have two blood tests done, it is approved just too damn expensive. I sent the doc a message to see if there are any other options as $2,400 a year is not going to work. Spread out maybe but banging $1,400 in the 1st 3 months every year is not good.

10 ml vial how many mg per mil? I had to have two blood tests done, it is approved just too damn expensive. I sent the doc a message to see if there are any other options as $2,400 a year is not going to work. Spread out maybe but banging $1,400 in the 1st 3 months every year is not good.

Ya the gel is around $ 450 to $ 550 per month where as 1 Bottle of Watson Test Cyp 10ml @ 200/ml is at the MOST $ 130 and will last 2-3 months depending on your dosage. You don't need an economics to degree to figure out which is the better option....especially with a $1400 deductible. Not to mention, the injections are superior in terms of producing results.

Top Bottom