napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren EQ and TRT

Tren itself will raise RBC I believe as far as I recall, I think there is a reason you haven't seen that stack and it might have to do with that, but I cant be sure.. I cant see why it cant be done, i really like the idea, please keep us posted

ALL AAS raises RBC. Equipoise just does it to a greater extent than all the others. It's a great stack but I think EQ is underrated by the majority of users so it doesn't get utilized as much. There's an old false bro rumor that EQ is weak because it's a slower mass builder than others.
So a lot of people don't even consider using EQ at all. A lot of people also still believe the bro science rumor that EQ and deca are comparable and so they choose deca more often. EQ is one of my favorites but I haven't used it in a couple years. I used EQ and tren in my first ever cycle actually (not that I condone that) and the 2nd, 3rd and fourth cycle as well. It really helps me in the appetite department which is obviously first priority in mass building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALL AAS raises RBC. Equipoise just does it to a greater extent than all the others. It's a great stack but I think EQ is underrated by the majority of users so it doesn't get utilized as much. There's an old false bro rumor that EQ is weak because it's a slower mass builder than others.
So a lot of people don't even consider using EQ at all. A lot of people also still believe the bro science rumor that EQ and deca are comparable and so they choose deca more often. EQ is one of my favorites but I haven't used it in a couple years. I used EQ and tren in my first ever cycle actually (not that I condone that) and the 2nd, 3rd and fourth cycle as well. It really helps me in the appetite department which is obviously first priority in mass building.

Yeah that eq deca comparison was made by a well respected steriod guru in the 90's. He immediately recanted, but the statement stuck for a long time. People would substitute 200deca with 200 eq and say eq sucks. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes. That is why on a board like this, you listen to everyone and then try to find the median, because no one is always absolutely right all the time.

Yeah that eq deca comparison was made by a well respected steriod guru in the 90's. He immediately recanted, but the statement stuck for a long time. People would substitute 200deca with 200 eq and say eq sucks. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes. That is why on a board like this, you listen to everyone and then try to find the median, because no one is always absolutely right all the time.

Exactly. Every man has to find out for himself no matter what drug it is.

comparing mg to mg a compound like deca to EQ definitely makes no sense to me

Don't roll with these doses, especially as a first time storm user. MM is a crazy nut ;)

wow I would never think of running number like these. With under a dozen cycles in my history I don't see much of a need to go that high. Also I'm never going pro. This is just me against me and in the long run health comes first to looking big.

exactly brother... as you already know, back then eq was supposed to be a substitute for deca, which we both know, it most certainly is not... I LOVE eq but they are far different... one thing i can say is that eq makes me very vascular and provides A LOT of endurance but with my experience thus far with deca, im even more vascular yet carrying more size and my endurance is the shit but i am running gw along side of it however i still am showing deca can provide all of this... i know i don't eat enough and drb told me about certain caloric intake but im testing out different deficit methods to see just how much size i can add with this deficit... i know that eq shreds me and definitely adds strength but not like deca, not even close... eq is very versatile but im seeing just how versatile deca can be, IF RAN PROPERLY...

Top Bottom