napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The amount of gear guys my age are on..

BigJay23

What's up bros I'm friendly at the gym and talk to a lot of guys in between heavy sets and I'm just astounded about the amount of gear a week these guys around my age from 21-28 are on and any one for that matter..: 2 of my buddies who i was just talking to today huge absolute animals have been blasting for the past 7 months 2 grams test e and 1500 tren e a week and 8iu of hgh a day..I try to advise these guys but they won't listen because I'm smaller... I feel bad for these guys.. so many guys over here have definitely took time off their life to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 7 months without a break. Are they planning on having kids in the future. Like Dylan and Rick and most others here say long term health is way more more important than being in a hurry to grow

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Wow 7 months without a break. Are they planning on having kids in the future. Like Dylan and Rick and most others here say long term health is way more more important than being in a hurry to grow

The certain guys I was talking to today don't want kids but yes I 100% agree and glad I came here to this family to learn

Im new here too bro. Ive learned alot from all these guys. Any questions you may have, they will give honest answers.

I was just exhausted after 16 weeks. Unfortunately people that age often don't think about the long term. They're poor lipids

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

what do these guys do for a living???...8iu ed for 7 months...

I asked one guy if he wants to compete because he's an absolute monster haha but he said no he just wants to look good at the beach and on vacations lol

Im new here too bro. Ive learned alot from all these guys. Any questions you may have, they will give honest answers.

Welcome to the fam bro.... not new btw I just don't post a lot and prefer to read

My bad Big Jay. Thanks for the Welcome here bro. Its a great fam here

Yes sir... I just received 200iu's today. About to start up again from a 2 month break. I got more coming next month.

make sure keep track or your PRL if your running GH extended periods of time, not sure if you were already doing that or not. If so carry on, lol

I just did a 6 month run a couple months ago. What's PRL? Learn me!

Prolcatin, anytime GH or IGF increase can have an elevation of PRL. These 3 work synergistically together always affecting one another, then again most all hormones work together in similar fashion

Prolcatin, anytime GH or IGF increase can have an elevation of PRL. These 3 work synergistically together always affecting one another, then again most all hormones work together in similar fashion
I'll keep that in mind... Thx

they think they know what they are doing but bro, you already are aware, they are going to live a life filled with regret and suffering as they get into their 30's, when they are supposed to be in the prime of their life... its very sad to say the least

Top Bottom