napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The amount of gear guys my age are on..

Wow 7 months without a break. Are they planning on having kids in the future. Like Dylan and Rick and most others here say long term health is way more more important than being in a hurry to grow

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Kids???? Having kids in the future??? How about having liver that still functions??? Good God! (As he bang head into wall.)

they think they know what they are doing but bro, you already are aware, they are going to live a life filled with regret and suffering as they get into their 30's, when they are supposed to be in the prime of their life... its very sad to say the least

It is a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id like to add that this would also be the same scenario with anyone who abused ANY drugs, not just AAS... drug abuse is drug abuse whether it be prescriptions or not, schedule 1-3. Im pretty sure weve all known a crackhead or 2 in our lifetime, this is just another

id like to add that this would also be the same scenario with anyone who abused ANY drugs, not just AAS... drug abuse is drug abuse whether it be prescriptions or not, schedule 1-3. Im pretty sure weve all known a crackhead or 2 in our lifetime, this is just another

And it does mot have to be street drugs either. There is plenty of over medication going on in medical field. Some of it borders on patient abuse. I have seen much and dpoken out about it only to find those who rank higher up on ladder of senior employment will quickly slap you down. And am changing to another line of medicine because of it. Am leftover feeling of being kicked in the nuts, and am a very seriously disillsioned student nurse.

And it does mot have to be street drugs either. There is plenty of over medication going on in medical field. Some of it borders on patient abuse. I have seen much and dpoken out about it only to find those who rank higher up on ladder of senior employment will quickly slap you down. And am changing to another line of medicine because of it. Am leftover feeling of being kicked in the nuts, and am a very seriously disillsioned student nurse.

man even processed foods abuse bro, the #1 killer !

man even processed foods abuse bro, the #1 killer !

I know. Is why I do not eat this crap!
And somethings I have seen my patients put through with prescription drugs? I know how it feels as a grown man who know how feels like to cry.

But why is ok to see advertissment on televizor for all these drugs you should ask your doctor about??? If you have to ask doctor of yours if prescription for FUCKITALL is right for you? He is not your doctor! He is your fucking dealer!

No wonder so many in America are strung out and in drug abuse!! From the minut children sit and watch televizor, they are bombed with mesaj that drugs will cure every thing!!! Pop pills and all is to be alright!!

Last edited:
I see the same stuff brother. One of my friends is about to be on his first AI in 10 years. TEN YEARS OF CYCLING WITH NO AI

I see the same stuff brother. One of my friends is about to be on his first AI in 10 years. TEN YEARS OF CYCLING WITH NO AI

only thing with that is not everybody needs to use an AI, some need alot some none at all. He would need to see his bloodwork to know for sure. However doing this blindly would be an issue

But why is ok to see advertissment on televizor for all these drugs you should ask your doctor about??? If you have to ask doctor of yours if prescription for FUCKITALL is right for you? He is not your doctor! He is your fucking dealer!

No wonder so many in America are strung out and in drug abuse!! From the minut children sit and watch televizor, they are bombed with mesaj that drugs will cure every thing!!! Pop pills and all is to be alright!!

Aint that true

1500mg of tren?!!! Their bp must be through the roof. 800 been the highest ive ever gone and that lasted about 3 weeks. Headaches so bad, felt like i was always sick did blood pressure monitor and it was way over the top end. These guys gonna fuck up their hearts and arteries

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom