napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thanksgiving

I'm down in va beach seeing family... Gym down here has a monolift, it's like I'm in heaven.. I'll be stuffing my face with everything tomorrow, might eat some Dbols just for the hell of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit il be injecting my turkey with MT.

Hahah gotta love them monolifts.

Thats wassup, lol ! Have a good one this year bro, to you and yours..

You too brother. Enjoy it. Thanksgiving has to be the holiday with the least amount of pressure.. No gifts, no nonsense. Eat all the food and fall asleep

My first Thanksgiving far from my family. I'll be doing it with my girl and her grandmother up here in the Buffalo area. I'm going to spend the morning lifting if I can than I will come home and make some of the meal. We are making brownies that do funny things. I'll probably end up eating them both before and after the Turkey.

Those are some nice strains, i got girl scout cookies and some grape jelly on deck.. Cheers my friend ! Sounds like a great time we got lined up, and i will be checking the forums from time to time to pay everyone on here a visit. This is going to be a great holiday season for sure

NICE you MUST try phantom cookies and monster cookies... both are VERY relaxing... =) have a great Thanksgiving!

u goys are killin me with the green talk i haven't had any in 25 years since high school. i hit a blunt a few weeks ago only 3 hits, i aint lying exactly why i was skeert happened i was paranoid like mofo hahaha i was looking out to see if my ol lady was comin hahaha so i just went to sleep and when i woke up she came home and said im ready for a nap, lol i said me too i will not be doing that shit anymore i felt like fucking training day my son was laughin his ass off

u goys are killin me with the green talk i haven't had any in 25 years since high school. i hit a blunt a few weeks ago only 3 hits, i aint lying exactly why i was skeert happened i was paranoid like mofo hahaha i was looking out to see if my ol lady was comin hahaha so i just went to sleep and when i woke up she came home and said im ready for a nap, lol i said me too i will not be doing that shit anymore i felt like fucking training day my son was laughin his ass off

Lolll i have had the benefit of having a medical card for many years so it is utilized daily... =)

Tomorrow on Thanksgiving day, I won't be doing much of anything. Just chilling at home, eating my normal meals and probably checking in here quite a bit.

My family is doing our thanksgiving on Saturday, so that is when our big day is. My brother, who is a very busy doctor is coming in from out of town and we will all be meeting at my moms. I'll be eating until I can't eat anymore all day long and probably drinking quite a few beers just enjoying the time with family.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! :)

Tomorrow on Thanksgiving day, I won't be doing much of anything. Just chilling at home, eating my normal meals and probably checking in here quite a bit.

My family is doing our thanksgiving on Saturday, so that is when our big day is. My brother, who is a very busy doctor is coming in from out of town and we will all be meeting at my moms. I'll be eating until I can't eat anymore all day long and probably drinking quite a few beers just enjoying the time with family.

^Same to you bro, have a safe and happy T Day wish you and your fam all the best..

Having this one home with my lovely wife and my beautiful 6 year old son.

First days off since starting new job a couple months ago so want to really enjoy the time.

Thoughts and prayers to all my AR Bro's....

Thats awesome bro... have a great Thanksgiving!

Having this one home with my lovely wife and my beautiful 6 year old son.

First days off since starting new job a couple months ago so want to really enjoy the time.

Thoughts and prayers to all my AR Bro's....

Same to you brother. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together.

Hahaha that's funny bro. That would pretty much be me too. I think it's been a good 20+ years for me lol

I just recently started smoking again. Just at night now but will be getting stoned pre gym after the new year. Lifting hard and rolling bjj are absolutely amazing when you're high. I come at people with techniques I can't usually do.

I will be hitting the gym in about 2 1/2 hours. Then off to the fiancés for dinner. My family is out of state visiting a sister. So now I have to solo the crazy future in laws... You guys/gals will be my refuge today.

Top Bottom