napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, npp, and dbol bulk cycle log.

OK I think this might work. I started with normal flat bench 1 set of 10 of 225, then 10 of 315, then 10 of 275. Went straight over to inclined dumbbell did 1 set of 10 of 100s then 1 set of 10 of 125s, then took this video of 125s.

Went straight over to flat dumbbell and started with 125s and the video was the third set. I know I'm not big and have a long way to go. The 125s are the biggest weights at the gym so I get some looks most of the time lol. Flame on haha.

Watch "125 pound dumbbells" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/KMrcqNddSjs

Watch "125 pound flat dumbells" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/YLPxhCivYyE

Nice work, and impressive numbers brother!

My gym at work only goes to 70's... And I'm not inclining them yet. But I have a feeling it's going to be reached soon and I'll be stuck. Nice lifts though. Impressive strength in my standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WEEK 2 UPDATE.

late because of site issues but everything is going smooth. No known side effects noticed. I still seem a little tighter, getting leaner in my arms to see more separations and veins. Strength is steadily going up. Feeling good.

Today at the gym I was really tired. Didn't get rest this weekend, gave blood Saturday, went to bed late last night. Worked outside all day. Could have went to sleep. Pulled out of it and went to the gym anyways. Got there and my friend was hitting inclined dumbbells so I went right at it with 105s to start. Zero warm up lol. They felt like maybe 85s. Nice and easy. Finished my 2 other sets with the 125s no problem. Hit flat dumbbell also with sets of 125s. Basically what I'm saying is that heavy weight, even really tired was lighter feeling.

Switched from straight NPP to NPP DECA MIX for my last shot. Will run this vial out and switch back to straight NPP to finish. Cycle is looking a little short but this was my first time and I'm OK with that for this test run.

Gainz are in the air.

WEEK 2 UPDATE.

late because of site issues but everything is going smooth. No known side effects noticed. I still seem a little tighter, getting leaner in my arms to see more separations and veins. Strength is steadily going up. Feeling good.

Today at the gym I was really tired. Didn't get rest this weekend, gave blood Saturday, went to bed late last night. Worked outside all day. Could have went to sleep. Pulled out of it and went to the gym anyways. Got there and my friend was hitting inclined dumbbells so I went right at it with 105s to start. Zero warm up lol. They felt like maybe 85s. Nice and easy. Finished my 2 other sets with the 125s no problem. Hit flat dumbbell also with sets of 125s. Basically what I'm saying is that heavy weight, even really tired was lighter feeling.

Switched from straight NPP to NPP DECA MIX for my last shot. Will run this vial out and switch back to straight NPP to finish. Cycle is looking a little short but this was my first time and I'm OK with that for this test run.

Gainz are in the air.

Looks like you are really getting some nice strength increases if those weights are feeling lighter. Keep killing it buddy

Thanks Rick. I can say I definitely have not gained any water or bloat at all either. I'm still under my base weight too. Right now 201 and that's because my Latin wife loves to cook rice and I feel bad not eating some lol.

Sounds good man, try to weigh yourself at the same time each day, for example apon waking up after urinating and before eating breakfast. This will help keep your weight checkins consistent.

Success on your gainz and cycle bro!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds good man, try to weigh yourself at the same time each day, for example apon waking up after urinating and before eating breakfast. This will help keep your weight checkins consistent.

Success on your gainz and cycle bro!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes that is when I always weight myself.

Down another pound to 198 this morning lol. Weight is falling off for no known reason other than not eating alot of carbs and fatty foods. Been eating plenty of protein

Down another pound to 198 this morning lol. Weight is falling off for no known reason other than not eating alot of carbs and fatty foods. Been eating plenty of protein

i wouldnt be concerned unless you are losing strength or size as in muscles getting smaller. if you are hitting your macros and getting progress, you may be Recomping dude.

i wouldnt be concerned unless you are losing strength or size as in muscles getting smaller. if you are hitting your macros and getting progress, you may be Recomping dude.

No strength is up. No problems there. Possible smaller feeling but might be from lost weight. Stomach was flat this morning. Haven't seen that for at least 3 years since my crash divorce diet lol.

Top Bottom